Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would take both cam gears but the most important part is the smaller crank gear. I was surprised that the teeth on these gears are different - smaller, rounder, - than those on earlier 5Ms. Can you give me an idea how long it would take you to get them off to sell, and what you want for them?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I actually got it all back together, it runs fine but am still interested in the parts; how much do you want for them? Let me know when you can. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
The chassis is now stripped bare and getting a cage and fuel cell installed. I'm glad that I could help some of you with parts for your cars. I still have the dead engine with a W58 attached.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
I think that the pedal assembly is salvageable, but give me a day to pull it apart. I'm sure that I have the S-shaped hard fuel line - I'll get a photo later.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I have the pedal assemblies and the fuel line but my photo host site is not working so I can't post pics at the moment.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #109
Photos of requested parts.
Hard fuel line

Manual pedals. If you have an automatic chassis you will also need a mount for the clutch pedal that I bolted into my car.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Ac clutch. Looking for a stator. Broke the wire on mine right at the coil. No way to fix it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
66 Posts
I need all new wiring under the hood. My car was a salvage yard rescue after the engine was cut out. Someone before me did their best to wire it up. But wire nuts, spade clips and black tape are not my idea of a good fix. Mine is mostly an 82.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #116
I may have an engine harness from the 84/85. I don't know how different they are from the 82.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Still have the new hard fuel line that runs from fuel rail to filter in the first post? Looked at all six pages and didn't see it being sold. Lmk! If not, I'll take the rusted one.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
The new one is definitely sold, but I'll check if I have another used one on the shelf tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
I found this on my shelf but I believe it's from a 7M. I'll keep digging to find that one I pulled of the 5M.

101 - 120 of 122 Posts