·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Raymond Fong
Cell #: 510-390-0726
Email: [email protected]
Pm: Yes, but I respond quicker to emails

All used OEM 7MGTE parts are from a 1991 MK3 Auto (unknown mileage) unless specified. All prices are OBO so feel free to make an offer, but please no low-ballers, and I'm more firm on the new parts pricing. Pictures will be added as I take them, and I’ll keep adding parts as I dig them out of storage. NO SHIPPING ON ENGINE BLOCK! Email me @ [email protected]

Used Parts:

1991 7MGTE Short Block - $450
1991 7MGTE Head w/cams (cleaned and decked) – $250
Or buy both (disassembled) – $600
MK3 OEM Intercooler and pipes - $120
7MGTE Engine Harness (fair condition) - $100
7MGTE ECU (Auto) - $100
7MGTE ECU (5spd) - $175
Intake manifold (upper/lower/ accessories and electronics) - $100
Throttle body w/tps - $100
Fuel Rail and Injectors - $150
Turbo manifold - $75
CT26 - $120
7MGTE Valve Covers (stripped of paint, shaved lines) - $75
OEM DP w/cat - $50
CPS - $80
Coilpacks - $80
MAF/Airbox - SOLD
Ignitor - $50
Alternator - $80
P/S pump and reservoir - $80

Pictures of just about everything I have for this swap:
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/racetek82/Stuff to Sell/7MGTE Swap/

New Parts:

Eagle Rods CRS5894T3D - $525
Comp Cam Valve Springs #975-12 (24 pieces) - $60
ARP Main Studs 203-5402 - $140
Ebay Complete Gasket Kit $58
Cometic MLS MHG .074” - $200
New Cardone Water Pump - $40
Intake Heat Shield Gasket - $55
Timing Belt Idler Pulley - $40
AZ Performance Billet CPS cover - $65
Crank-Scrapers.com 7M Crank Scraper - $80
Helicoil kit - $75

Pics of all the new parts:
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h233/racetek82/Stuff to Sell/7MGTE New Parts/

·
Registered
622 Posts
$2040.00 (auto) to $2115.00 (manual) for a mostly complete 7mgte. Good luck with sale, rabid chimps lists for around 2k and that doesn't state whether electronics, intercooler, or downpipe are included. So this is a decent deal for the DIY kinda guy.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$2040.00 (auto) to $2115.00 (manual) for a stock 7mgte complete setup that is used. Good luck with sale.......
Yeah, if anyone wants the whole swap, I can pretty much do around the same price, about 2k for all the stock used parts. I have just about everything needed, actually more than what most "swap kits" online include. The only diff is mine has been disassembled (accessories and head removed, block and head internals intact). Thanks for the info Dylan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering how much you want for some parts. Radiator hoses? The braces that mount on your engine block and run to the transmission bellhousing. Also the cover that mounts on the bottom of the transmission bellhousing. And the two covers for the inspection holes on the sides of the bellhousing. Shipped to 62467

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was wondering how much you want for some parts. Radiator hoses? The braces that mount on your engine block and run to the transmission bellhousing. Also the cover that mounts on the bottom of the transmission bellhousing. And the two covers for the inspection holes on the sides of the bellhousing. Shipped to 62467
Unfortunately I don't have most of the parts you asked for, with the exception of the transmission braces. I have sent you a PM with a quote.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.