Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '82 donor car has served its purpose very well but now my wife says that the car has got to go. So anything and everything that is left of the car is now available here at bargain prices. When it is all said and done, the car is going to its final resting place; the crusher.

Rather than list everything that it available I am posting pic below to give you an idea of what remains of her.

Interior: Much of the interior has been stripped down and used on my restored car but there are some decent pieces remaining.

Engine: The engine was running great but I used some parts off of it. Not many though, so most of the engine components are available. I removed the head and had it cleaned because I thought my car's head was cracked but it turned out okay. The head is still disassembled with all the pieces in a box.

Exterior: Well you can see for yourself but it is in pretty rough shape. Some components are still okay.

If you don't see it and you need it, just ask. It may be available. I'll be glad to clean it up and take better pics and send through email.

To expedite, any questions can be PM'd or left on the thread. Additional pics will be sent through email as it is much faster than posting online.

Come one, come all. Let's save what we can before she’s put down.

Paypal preferred...

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
199 Posts
Drivers rear flare, steering wheel, and center console shipped to 97058? Would it be possible to get the drivers rear quarter panel?

Also, how are the rear side panels of the interior?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
X Factor001:
Driver's flare is in good shape and I'll PM you. Steering wheel has already been requested but I will keep you in mind if that falls through. Center Console is decent but not great. I'll take better pics to make sure you are okay with it.

By rear side panel, I assume you mean the rear hatch side panels. If so, they are in good shape; the carpet on the doors are in tact but faded. I will take more pics tomorrow. PM me your email address.

I am willing to take out the rear quarter. Never done it before so I would need guidance on where to cut. Shipping will be tough due to size. PM me with details and we'll work through it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
PM Sent!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All paid items were shipped today via UPS for arrival on either TUE/WED of next week.

Please PM or email me should there be any issues with the shipment or contents. Thanks for the orders.

There is still plenty left so keep those PM and emails coming!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I need the clutch fluid reservoir cap, the steel fuel line that runs from the filter to the injector rail, and the pulsation dampener. Have you got these things? Lol...

And just outta curiosity, how much would you be looking to get for what's left of the whole car?

·
Registered
68 Posts
I beleive I have all except the pulsation damper. If memory serves me I used it on the resto becuase the plastic cap was broken. I'll check tomorrow and give you definitive answers on it all.
Excellent. Thank you! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Round two was shipped today via UPS for arrival on either THU/FRI of next week.

Please PM or email me should there be any issues with the shipment or contents. Thanks for the orders.

There is still plenty left so keep those PM and emails coming!!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Mark yes I did, sorry forgot to email you and thank you, been a lil busy as i started working a second job now so the little free time i did have i lost, only reason i'm home now is i took the night off at the airport because i will be plowing and fixing deicers tommorrow. Thanks again, did you get yours?

1 - 20 of 70 Posts