· Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's for sale - feedback appreciated.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/5620503237.html

Price: $9500 obo
location = Chicago
contact thru e-mail: [email protected]

1983 Toyota Celica Supra -- P Type 5speed, Terra Cotta, 110k orig miles -- Drives like new
Great condition I'm the 3rd owner -- all records -- maintained at dealer 90% of life
Head-turner everywhere it goes. Many new parts - new exterior and interior trim.
Comes with all original parts -- hatch, wheels, and radio.
Located near O'hare or Wheeling IL. reasonably priced - thousands invested - a great value Comes with both sets of wheels/tires - OEM = 14's - 16's on car (value = $2k)
No trades -- cash or cashier's check (cleared) - title transfer a must
Call or text me for more info at" 708-nine-nine7- fore fore fore I
$9500 OBO
Tom

· Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice car. Price is great too.
Thanks - I think reasonable

What size/offset are the 16" wheels & tyres?
Very nice car!
IIRC zero offset wheel s= Konig Rewinds - tires = Bridgestone, Potenza's - RE760 Sports, 225-50-R16:
thread: http://www.celicasupra.com/forums/showthread.php?42764-Rexgo-New-Wheel-Pics&highlight=

Beautiful TC, interior looks to be in superb shape.
thks - yes almost like new -

· Registered
1,269 Posts
Wow Rexgo,

Why are you selling?

I've seen you do repairs online for almost a decade. Your work is beautiful. The things that break on a 33 year old car have been fixed on your car. You have the new style body side moulding. Your sun roof has been treated. The interior is almost breath taking. Terracotta is a love it or hate it colour, but it seems perfect from the pictures.

Your car is almost a perfect icon for the early MkIIs. The Terracotta body with black hatch, the tasteful mod's from the wheels, the front strut bar, and the cold air intake. This is exactly how an owner in about 1985 would have modified his 1983 car. I love my black 1983 and my wife's white 1984, but a Terracotta 1983 is the next car I would consider if I were able to justify yet another supra. All the magazine reviews back in 1983 featured this car! The interior colours and the dashboard switch gear were a little more "out there" compared to the slightly more subdued 1984 and up cars.

I hope that you are planning on staying on the forum and doing an even more beautiful car.

Good luck with the sale.

Dale

· Premium Member
4,095 Posts
Beautiful car!

Always a bummer when you have to let a car like that go.

Hope it goes to another forum member who'll give her a good home!

- Jim

· Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Price drop = $8,500
She's for sale - feedback appreciated.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/5620503237.html

Price: $9500 obo
location = Chicago
contact thru e-mail: [email protected]

1983 Toyota Celica Supra -- P Type 5speed, Terra Cotta, 110k orig miles -- Drives like new
Great condition I'm the 3rd owner -- all records -- maintained at dealer 90% of life
Head-turner everywhere it goes. Many new parts - new exterior and interior trim.
Comes with all original parts -- hatch, wheels, and radio.
Located near O'hare or Wheeling IL. reasonably priced - thousands invested - a great value Comes with both sets of wheels/tires - OEM = 14's - 16's on car (value = $2k)
No trades -- cash or cashier's check (cleared) - title transfer a must
Call or text me for more info at" 708-nine-nine7- fore fore fore I
$9500 OBO
Tom

· Premium Member
8,853 Posts
Tom, Great car!!

I would post more pics of the interior as its in stunning condition!! Pic of original radio...

And more detail in the description ie Original Paint?? Car Fax??

· Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thks AJ - good idea - I should have done that from the beginning
Tom, Great car!!

I would post more pics of the interior as its in stunning condition!! Pic of original radio...

And more detail in the description ie Original Paint?? Car Fax??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts