Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a list of parts I have for sale. I sold my car and the new owner didn't take the left over parts, so I figured some of you might need this stuff. All prices will include me packing it up and shipping the part to you. I accept PayPal or you can send me a money order. Please PM if interested because I don't get a chance to check the forums every day. Allow at least a week for your parts to show up so I can find a box, pack them up, and send them out to you. Parts are for a 1985 Supra, not sure if parts are interchangeable with other years. Thanks.

1. OEM plastic distributor cover, no cracks-$15

2. OEM Toyota grill badge w/screws, great condition-$10

3. OEM radio/tape player w/equalizer-radio still comes on, but some channels are not working, back lighting doesn't work. not sure if cassette player works, never tried it. still looks good on the outside. Hopefully someone knows how to repair it and can put it to good use.-$15

4. OEM floor mats, set of 4, gray. driver mat showing wear, but decent overall-$15

5. OEM headlight, used-$10

6. OEM shifter, new bushing included-$20

7. OEM shift boot, black. no rips, but looks bad. vinyl is flaking off. DupliColor vinyl & fabric spray might bring some life back to it.-$5

8. OEM fog light bulb (1), used-$5

9. OEM air intake. includes filter housing, couplings, bolts, no cracks, great condition-$$60

10. OEM under hood light assembly w/mounting bracket (will need new bulb)-$10

11. OEM clutch /brake pedal pads, I have 3 in very good shape, $5 each.

12. OEM cooling fan, excellent shape, no cracks-$25

13. OEM fan shroud, excellent shape, no cracks-$30
(will sell fan and shroud together for $50)

14. OEM flywheel-$75

15. used stock replacement (NOT an OEM piece) clutch disc, pressure plate, throw out bearing and pilot bearing, still in decent shape-$40

16. OEM catalytic converter w/heat shield-$25

17. OEM exhaust manifold, upper and lower w/heat shields-$75

18. NEW in the box Stant radiator cap-$5

19. NEW in the box Beck Arnley water pump-$20

20. NEW in the box Beck Arnley clutch master cylinder-$20

21. NEW in the box drilled and slotted rotors, all four front and rear. I bought these on ebay, the company is called transrotorsin California. They had 100% positive feedback from all kind of different car owners. My buddy put a set on his Integra a year ago and they're still working great, so I bought em for my car but never got time to put em on.-$100

22. Haynes repair/service manual-$10

·
Premium Member
1,013 Posts
water punp sold yet? Radiator cap, floor mats shifter??

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
can u post up pics of the floor mats or email me some? interested.
I can try and get a pic this weekend. If you wanna give me your email address I'll send it to you. The driver side mat is showing wear marks where your left and right heels contact the floor-not down to the mesh yet.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
interested in the haynes repair manual, oem front grille, and water pump!
I don't have an OEM grill, just the Toyota badge that screws into the driver side on the front of the grill. But I have the Haynes manual and water pump. Just let me know how you want to send payment. Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
water punp sold yet? Radiator cap, floor mats shifter??
The radiator cap and shifter are still available, but others have already contacted me about the floormats and water pump. I'll let you know if they're not sold, though. If you want the rad cap and shifter, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just to let everyone know, I'm trying to be as fair as I can, so all the parts will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. Thank you. :salute:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
one more....

I forgot to put on the list I also have the 2 gaskets for the lower timing set that I didn't need from another kit I bought. Can ship em anywhere in the U.S. for 3 bucks.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
supra parts

quick update........these items have been SOLD:

floor mats, distributor cover, brake rotors, Haynes manual, water pump

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Last call on the unsold parts. If nobody needs this stuff, it's goin in the trash this week. Prices aren't set in stone. I'd rather see you guys get this stuff than see it go to the dump, so make me an offer.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts