Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This package would really get you going if you wanted to do a 7M swap into a MkII. It's probably the next best thing to a full donor car, and it's actually got some MkII goodies you'd have to source yourself afterwards anyways.

The sale of this package is conditional to no one wanting the entire car, listed in 'cars for sale'. That said, if this sells first, I'm keeping the shell, so it works both ways.

Included in this package are the following:

- 7M-GTE longblock, set up for a MkII Supra / MX73 Cressida (front-sump oilpan, 5M-GE motor mounts) - has a metal headgasket already.
- 550cc injectors of an unknown brand (that isn't Venom.)
- Spare 7M head (since the one on the motor has a couple badly stripped exhaust studs)
- 60-1 modified CT-26. The center housing is actually a T04E with the CT-26 exhaust and compressor housings fitted to it to make it a bolt-on. Has shaft play - rebuild it or run it until it blows.
- Full engine wiring harness (I'll throw in a turbo timer!)
- MAFT (Mass Airflow Translator, which lets you use a 3.5" GM airflow sensor, and provides rudimentary tuning for larger injectors)
- R154 transmission from a turbo MA70/MkIII Supra. (Currently has a MkII auto trans crossmember attached)
- BNIB Centerforce Dual-Friction clutch kit for R154

There's also a spare intake manifold (since someone painted or powdercoated or something the existing one), and a big heaping pile of other parts I have lying around.

$1500 for the package. If you were going to convince me to part it out, you'd be looking at $700 for the R154 + Centerforce clutch, and $1000 for the 7M and everything else.

·
Registered
205 Posts
how much u want for the rims and do u have a spare ct-26 and exhaust manifold?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Exactly the setup I'm looking for...but shipping would be outrageous and I won't have my 1500 bucks for 10 days yet....ill take just the motor and its goodies if the trans is sold and I can afford shipping to 57469.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Is it the stock MKIII harness? or did you have this motor in your MKII? and the harness is plug in?
let me know thanks,Justin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts