Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i ran out of time to finish my project
the car is a 1982 supra with 86 front cilp and hatch 5 speed with a 7mge and 3inc exhaust need a muffler has good tags till march
with a washington state tittle in my name

the car all so need new head lights it had a hid kit in it but was remove win i got it all so need new light housing has a nice lsd diff so i was toll
it ben lowered on cut springs by the old owner

just started a new job and wont have time for a project car / shell

the car need work i have not yet gotten metal to weld up the two holes in it
need a passager seat
here some pics
http://s795.photobucket.com/albums/yy235/do56200/supra/
the car has a 7mge engine that i will get the wiring finish and running soon
the 7mge has a new timing belt and valve cover gaskets and a new pan gasket
best offer

need this gone to fund a turbo car / a better shape shell :zzzzz:

comes with some spare parts i have for it

it has rust but can be fixed just dont have time for it
edit:
for got to add that it has a new clutch

·
Registered
41 Posts
yeah is the nose on that car actually an 82? wrap around turn signals?

Oops missed that part, sorry move along

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
contradicting much?? lol
yea it might be i just dont wont to brother with the shell

engine work i can do and know
but i dont have time for body work i still need to learn and with a job i dont see that happing right now

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
forgot it all so had new brake pads all around and a new tire on the driver side front the others are still good or could be replaced

·
Registered
622 Posts
For a second I thought you were giving up and quitting the supra business. But hearing your side and your plan for a getting a better shell I don't blame you one bit. Look for one with a bad motor and It will go cheap (rod knock, BHG) they are easy to come by with patience and you can find a good shell with a limited amount of issues with patience and luck. So good luck on finding the one you want.:salute:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For a second I thought you were giving up and quitting the supra business. But hearing your side and your plan for a getting a better shell I don't blame you one bit. Look for one with a bad motor and It will go cheap (rod knock, BHG) they are easy to come by with patience and you can find a good shell with a limited amount of issues with patience and luck. So good luck on finding the one you want.:salute:
thanks yea that the plan im gonna wait and see what i can come up with shell wise i dont mind the wait the car not in bad shape it just need work that i mostly wont have time here coming soon

dont know if it gonna be mk2 or mk3 yet we see:salute:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
will all so just sell the shell no motor or trans for 500 with diff or 300 with out diff motor and trans

·
Registered
12 Posts
Whatever happend to letting either one of us know if you were going to sell her.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it has not ben up for long and i have ben really busy with my new job and my girl moving in so lots to do still

·
Registered
792 Posts
i will be at your house tomarrow with the 500 for the car let me know when is good ok

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yay I get my car back

1 - 20 of 29 Posts