Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Name: Henry
Email: [email protected]
Pm: No (Send email please)
Asking Price: Please see below for each item

Reasons:
Sold my car and getting out the supra world. Need to spend more time with family and kids. Now, my parents want me to clean up the left over parts in their garage.

Shipping:
- will ship to US and Canada only.
- buyer pays shipping. Please email me your address with zip code for quotation.
- for large item, I suggest you arrange your courier to pick up.

Payment:
- Paypal recommanded. Please add 3% for paypal fee. Unless you're willing to send me as gift.
- Will accept money order or certified cheque, but need to clear the money before send out the item.

Email to [email protected] for a faster response, as I don't check this forum as often as before. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Brand new Magnaflow 3" single tip Muffler. $250

(2) Used, Remux Muffer, $200

(3) Used Turbo Kit with intercooler designed for mk2. $1500
What you see is what you get!

(4) LIKE NEW, ROH 17" 4x114.3 rims and tires set, gone!/SIZE]
Mounted with Toyo T1R performance tires: 245/40/ZR17 for front, and 255/40/ZR17 for rear. Has less than 50km on them.

(5) Brand new MSD 6AL, $200

(6)Brand New, Griffin Alum. Radiator, gone!

(7) Professional Regrinded Cam Shaft (HKS spec). It was installed in my 6mge when rebuilding. Very good high-end power. Because I planned to turbo my 6m, so these were out. Less than 2000km. $200.00

Thank you for looking!

·
Premium Member
5,681 Posts
Does your turbo kit come with an FMU or RRFPR? Did you put this kit together?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does your turbo kit come with an FMU or RRFPR? Did you put this kit together?
I bought it off from another user several years ago for $1500. He said it's off from his car.

I planned to turbo my 6m but end up no time and no money to do before I sold my supra.

What you see is what you get in the pictures. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
5,681 Posts
In the first pic, I can't make out what the item is in the foreground on the left that appears to have a coiled up black rubber hose on it.

·
Premium Member
5,681 Posts
Could you take a closer pic of the downpipe? It appears to be a down pipe anyway - in the center of the pic next to the 3000 pipe, would like to see more detail of the cuts and welds and the bolt pattern on the end.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Could you take a closer pic of the downpipe? It appears to be a down pipe anyway - in the center of the pic next to the 3000 pipe, would like to see more detail of the cuts and welds and the bolt pattern on the end.
Yes it is the downpipe. All stuffs was packed, so I can't take anymore pics.

·
Premium Member
5,681 Posts
So I assume then that the bolt pattern on inlet end of the dp is matched to outlet of ct-26 elbow? Do you know what that black item is in the left foreground of the pic in front of the silicone couplers? I'd need a better pic to ID it.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I dunno why I can't edit my first post.

Anyway, price updated for the Brand new MSD 6AL, now asking $100.00

Reason: After stop playing with my supra (and eventually sold it in this spring), I stopped to keep track of the aftermarket parts too. I bought this new at $300 several years ago, but I guess now the new price dropped down to $150 plus shipping. Anyway, this is brand new, people.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.