Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,224 Posts
small window defogger vents *located on the top left and right sides of the dash*

----u can get those from mark.. check him on the vendors section, they r cheap n they r new----

egr block off plates ----u can get those from raptor racing also in the vendors section----

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
small window defogger vents *located on the top left and right sides of the dash*

----u can get those from mark.. check him on the vendors section, they r cheap n they r new-----
did not know that thank you

egr block off plates ----u can get those from raptor racing also in the vendors section----
yeah, i know, and i could make them at work if i really wanted to, but if some one had a set they would be willing to trade me for something thats just kicking around my garage any how, id much rather do that.

thank you for the info tho

·
Premium Member
3,656 Posts

----u can get those from mark.. check him on the vendors section, they r cheap n they r new----
Ah...only if you had gotten here soon enough...all defroster nozzles have been discontinued.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts