Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my custom 92 caprice 9c1 (ex-cop car) there is about 200k on the body but around 20k on the motor and less than 500miles on the transmission.

Motor: 350tbi with edelbrock cam and intake. Also has MSD coil and distributor and some nice billet valve covers.

Exhaust: Stock Manifolds. Cut after the Y-pipe with a borla muffler placed after that. It sounds really nice and i get alot of complements, it could use a turn down to kill some of the interior noise.

Tranny: Freshly rebuilt 700r4 with TCI internals and a B&M shift kit.

Rear End: Stock rear gears and since this is a 9c1 cop car it DOES have a posi rearend.

Suspension: Belltech drop spindles up front with drop springs. Rear springs have been cut. Belltech drop shocks all the way around and it really rides out nice! Its been dropped about 5-6" from a stock caprice.

Exterior: 4" custom cowl hood. Blacked out headlight covers. Flat black paint. Billet grills in the front. Custom body kit as well.

Recent maintence: Basically this thing has gotten a niice tune up. Oil changed when i put the tranny in at the start of January. It also has new ACDelco plugs and new ACCEL plug wires. New tranny mount as well.

The interior is also very clean too!!

The Bad: Has minor surface rust on the hood that can easily be taken care of, I just havent gotten to fixing it yet. Very unnoticeable rust on the passenger rear quarter. Could use front brake pads soon and i will more than likely be taking care of that soon.

Extras: The trunk has a few extra parts in it such as stock suspension parts. I think i also saw a throttle body spacer in there as well. I also have some polyurthane motor mounts that i havent gotten a chance to put in yet.

Price: $3500obo and dont be afraid to make an offer. Its a negotiable price. i would also be willing to TRADE FOR A CAR I AM INTERESTED IN WITH MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS such has integras, civic hatchbacks, VWs, older BMWs and MK2 or MK3 supras. i DO NOT want to trade for a truck or suv. The only reason i am getting rid of this is because i need something more daily driver friendly.

If you have any questions you can reach me at [email protected] or call/txt me at 2604940842

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys...id really love a mk2 again or maybe a cressy..hell for the right car id even take time off work to go and trade

·
Registered
464 Posts
Would totally trade you but its a little far away for me to trade my mint non running MKii

But car looks amazing

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha for sure man...id be down to drive out there and drive it back if it were running

·
Registered
464 Posts
Almostt running but idk whats wrong with it
But good luck with the sale this thing is Defffff
BADASSS

1 - 7 of 7 Posts