Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRICE: 2800 Plus shipping or will part out for enough interest.
ITEM: Fully built 7mgte
DESCRIPTION:
-7mge block (opted for this because dipstick is in a more friendly place for the t4 manifold and removed oil squirters for higher oil pressure)
-JE Forged Pistons with JE rings .20 over
-Eagle H beam Rods with ARP 2000 Rod bolts
-Cometic 2mm MHG
-Arp Head Studs
-7mgte Head and cams (cost me over 700 Dollars) ALL shims adjusted and within spec/New valve stem seals/ hardness tested/ sonic cleaned/ Crane Cams BBC valve springs/ 5 angle valve job/ Resurfaced for MHG
-321 xs power t4 manifold with spacer and studs
-Some of the pictures shown incude a front facing manifold. I no longer have this. The newest pictures show it with a factory manifold that is now painted high temp black
-fuel rail and alternator have been polished
-Non-Turbo valve covers powerdercoated super-chrome and have nickel plated hex head bolts
-all new gaskets EVERYWHERE
-NEW TOYOTA oil pump shimmed 5mm(can take back to stock if you like but i did this for more oil pressure)
-NEW TOYOTA water pump
-Gates racing timing belt with new TOYOTA tensioner
-Polished Cam Gears
-Fidanza Lightweight Aluminum Flywheel
-J tube and EGR have both been blocked off-
-6m crank for a bit higher rev

I'm going a different route with the car for now...a cheaper route...and i'm in quite the financial pickle right now and figure this is a good way to make some cash. YOU CANNOT REPLICATE A MOTOR LIKE THIS FOR under 3500 not including the assembly fees and machine work...I have over 4k in this setup and i'm sad to see it go but must do the right thing. The motor is currently out f the car and ready to be shipped and/or plucked apart...whichever comes first. I have measured the crank and rod journals with a digital micrometer and they are all within spec. I also plastigaged all of the bearings and they are all within spec also. I referenced the tsrm for the correct specification.

I'll list the individual part prices upon request
BUYER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SHIPPING. I've never shipped freight and i will be more than happy to do my part but i am unfamiliar with how it works so let me know the route you'd like to take and i'll make it happen.

I am willing to meet depending on your location

I will part this out IF i get at least 2k out of it so i'll list the individual prices upon request. Also if there is anything you don't see or are curious about please ask! Thanks for looking guys.
------------------------------------------------------------------
NAME: Charles Reese
PHONE NUMBER: *Optional - but must be provided to seller or a mod via PM upon request*
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: paypal/cash/money order

PICS:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will sell the oil cooler setup also (fc rx7 cooler with built in t-stat with 5/8 high pressure line and fittings and filter relocation kit) for 150$

·
Registered
205 Posts
i want the turbo, exhaust manifold oil lines and pretty much everything i can bold up to make my 5m-gte that ur willing to part with or are u using this on ur next project?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i want the turbo, exhaust manifold oil lines and pretty much everything i can bold up to make my 5m-gte that ur willing to part with or are u using this on ur next project?
The manifold MIGHT be spoken for. But the turbo and oil lines i'm gonna need to keep them man. But the wastegate you could get for sure. Its an hks 40mm its on ebay if you'd like the link.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
everything still available guys. here's a pricelist
pistons/rods 900
head 575
oil pump 160
Turbo Manifold 80
intake manifold/tb 50
water pump 30
timing belt 45
tensioner 30
MHG 75
Valve Covers 50
arp's 85
flywheel 300
crank 60
polished alternator 50
ps pump 20
jtube blockoff plate 10
polished fuel rail 30
block 100
belts 20

·
Registered
205 Posts
i want the turbo manifold pm me ur pay pal addy, is this a new mhg? can u reuse these?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts