Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car club here, International Motorsports had a drag racing and road course racing challenge this weekend. I didnt do as well as I wanted to at the drag strip but I did run a 15.71 at 87 mph which isnt too bad. I need to put some new lifters in the engine, the ones I cleaned and put in the new cylinder head are noisy in general and some are downright junk, clackety clackety clack. Im sure that does wonders for the knock sensor, and power in general LOL. We went to the Ocala raceway today and I ran 2 seconds faster than I have ever ran there before. That was cool! The car has alot of understeer right now, I was able to get rid of some of it with tire presures but I'm thinking about having some new holes drilled in the ADDCO's to stiffen up the rear bar some more, also that would put the endlinks at less of an angle and might save the tabs on the control arms, though I have yet to see any signs of fatigue and I race the car regularly. Anyway just thought I would brag about something since I'm not in Vegas right now :) I want to see all of your timeslips and dyno charts when you guys get back so we can fill up the slots in the top times listing. There hopefully will be a video of the event coming soon that I will post if its avaliable for download. Anyway It's off to the BBQ now!!!!!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Nice job, Wes. 2 seconds faster is a lot. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts