Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local pick up only ... I , will not, ship any of these items. If you'd like them shipped, talk to another WA local, and deal through them. IE. --- They buy from me, pick up, sell to you, I have nothing to do with the sale. Not trying to be an ass, but, These are all large enough, I really don't have the time and patience to deal with the shipping hassle.

Also, my camera is dead, I'm not going to buy one, just to take pics of parts that EVERYONE should know what they look like :)

1 - 83 5mge .... This engine originaly came from Jim Coble's 83 from Vegas. Pulled it when Don and I swapped in huis 7mgte. It resided in Laverne for a couple years, until I swapped to a 7mgte. Ran great when pulled, been sitting on the engine stand for a couple years. Longblock, from pan to cam covers ... it's in my way. $350 obo.

1 - 85 5mge .... This engine came from Athena, the white auto 7mgte swap Don and I did almost 2 years ago. The car now resides in a new home :) Ran great, was shocked when we did a compression test and 1 was at 30ish lbs, and the plug was clean. All others were 170ish IIRC. Best guess, is a fairly obvious head gasket issue. have not diassembled to verify. Long block, minus pan, to cam covers .... it's in my way. $250 obo.

3 - A43D auto transmissions from 85's ... they will work from 83-6, all were test driven ... 1 from cal to my garage, 1 from Athena, 1 from a Blue 85/6 that Don and I "and the PacNW crew" parted a couple years back. Blowout price of $100 ea. obo. ..... again, they are in my way .....

1 pair -- 1 each 84 doors, complete minus mirrors, Lt Blue, aftermarket paint, more stuff .... in my way ..... $100 ea. obo.

I'm sure I'll find more as I clean the place again ... getting the big stuff gone. Reasonable offers not refused, low ball me, and I'll scrap it. :naughty::zzzzz::laugh:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Uhhm right Russ :) Good stuff goes in my cars, or projects that get built here. I'll say this ... that list, WILL be leaving the garage before Jan 1 ........

·
Miserable
702 Posts
thats some good stuff Shawn :salute:

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 9 of 9 Posts