Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m buying a 1984 Celica GTS but the fuel tank is completely gone, anyone have know where I can find a replacement or one that fits this model, I’m located in south Texas

·
Registered
3,358 Posts
This is generally a supra site, and honestly not sure if mk2 supra tanks are compatible with your car. I do have a tank here up in Austin off an 85, but not sure it would work with your car. How gone is your tank? You take it to a local radiator shop and see if they can repair it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is generally a supra site, and honestly not sure if mk2 supra tanks are compatible with your car. I do have a tank here up in Austin off an 85, but not sure it would work with your car. How gone is your tank? You take it to a local radiator shop and see if they can repair it?
I’m actually headed to buy the car this weekend, near San Antonio but the guy said it was gone not too sure how far gone but he said it would need a new one or fairly used one, once I get the there maybe we could keep in touch to see if the tanks are the same, I appreciate your help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts