Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok behind the metal timing belt cover on the back side there is a gasket. It is an odd shape, can some one tell me the name of this gasket? I thought i was supposed to get it with the camshaft housing gasket set but did not. I would like to know the name because all the auto parts stores think i am crazy!!!!! But i need this so i can put my 84 back together. I thought it was going to come with the camshaft housing gasket set but it did not. anyway thanks for the help in advanced

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah the $3.72 is what i was told today but he was not sure if we were talking about the same gasket. thanks for the info

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
did that come with youir set or did you have to buy it seperate? where did you get your set from?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no i trust you guys but i just want to make sure because the closest toyota dealer is an hour away and i just want to make sure they get the right part. yeah what you described is the one i am talking about. thanks for all the input.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.