Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Hey Guys;

will hopefully be posting a group buy by the end of this month on these hoods. Pricing for the vented hood will unfortunately be going up as there are a little bit more to manufacture than originally calculated. Expect pricing to go up 10% for the vented hood, I'm still confirming that pricing didn't go up on the OEM hood. I realize this puts it out of the price range for a lot but there is not much we can do.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Just curious, will this be offered on your website after the group buy? Like the aluminum radiators we had a group buy on?

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
I've been watching this a bit... does this mean you'll be offering a stock hood as well?
Hey Guys;

will hopefully be posting a group buy by the end of this month on these hoods. Pricing for the vented hood will unfortunately be going up as there are a little bit more to manufacture than originally calculated. Expect pricing to go up 10% for the vented hood, I'm still confirming that pricing didn't go up on the OEM hood. I realize this puts it out of the price range for a lot but there is not much we can do.

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Just curious, will this be offered on your website after the group buy? Like the aluminum radiators we had a group buy on?
Yes...obviously at a higher price.

I've been watching this a bit... does this mean you'll be offering a stock hood as well?
Yes sir...that's the plan.

·
Registered
3,965 Posts
yes! Im going try to keep up with this thread as best a can the next few weeks! have money tucked away for this.

61 - 70 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.