Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Which Motor

61 - 80 of 115 Posts
Money waiting on my end as well. Florida is a bit humid this time of year. I am very willing to help get this group buy going if there is any way in which I may be of use.

We would be interested in a kit for Tara's swap when we do it (1J) - I am assuming best option since the engine came with an AC compressor (Soarer 1J) would be to use it as a core to get a rebuilt one...

Sorry guys, been in the medical pin-ball machine since late spring (right after the Dragon meet). So by mid-August, finally got some improvement.
From May until mid-August, my productivity meter was literally zero.

So I'm catching up on personal matters.

And the significant others of MK2 owners in Toronto gave me the puppy dog sad eyes. Though they know the BS I've been dealing with.

I feeling very confident of a winter project will work.

And I did find a place that can appropriately paint the condensers.
Half their work is painting aluminum, so they get my stamp of approval.

Since I doubt we'll break 100 condenser purchases, we might hit a cap
of 85-ish, since that's what I know is physically available.

My plan is to get an official post, with pricing and deadlines in November. I think payment deadline will be end of January 2017.

Still in as well! Thanks for the update.

I have the original kit (the my lazy butt hasn't installed yet... after the wedding I guess? hahaha), but I'd like this one as well.

Great to hear! I am still in for a 7mgte kit as well! Thank you.

61 - 80 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.