Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my griffin rad / fan combo with everything from the GB last year. It's in unused condition but there are a few (not many and minor) bent fins like picture 2 below from shipping/storage. 500 plus shipping US only paypal add paypal fee.

Thanks,

-Mike ([email protected])

·
Registered
861 Posts
Kev, it's designed to replace the stock unit, made with the same specs as the oem one but all aluminum. With the fans it's an awesome piece to have.
I use it on my 1JZ and it works perfect.
I have two buddys doing the 1uz swap right now, I could ask if it would fit.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Kev, it's designed to replace the stock unit, made with the same specs as the oem one but all aluminum. With the fans it's an awesome piece to have.
id appreciate it if you could...
Im unsure of how much cooling power is required...
Some people are running 3 core radiators and others ive seen have been running a 38mm aluminum...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep. It makes for a clean install and It's good for high hp applications. Approximately 2 inches thick on the radiator and another 2 inches + some space for the fans. I'm sure someone on the forum uses it for that combo.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I can tell you it fit perfectly with the UZ!:thumbsup:

One of the guys who do the 1uz SWAP!

Frank

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You need to get an address on file for that transaction I can't sell without the paypal's seller's protection.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Because you're a gold supporter I'll buy it and send it to that address. It just sketches me out because I've had someone try to jack me that way before and freeze my paypal account. I'll get it out and get you that track. BTW I miss it out there I used to live in Rolling Hills near San Pedro. Beautiful this time of year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts