Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold my 1981 Toyota Celica Supra, moving and found parts. Some new some old. New head gasket. New rad cap. New belts, a few of them. Used starter, used solinoids., seat belts. Caliper. Window switch assembly, some other stuff.
had this car for 18 years.
can’t find the new owners contact.
Moving in 9 days.
Hoping someone can use these parts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sold my 1981 Toyota Celica Supra, moving and found parts. Some new some old. New head gasket. New rad cap. New belts, a few of them. Used starter, used solinoids., seat belts. Caliper. Window switch assembly, some other stuff.
Moving in 9 days.
I have a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra that I am starting to restore. Went through Hurricane Andrew and needs work! Interested if I can afford them! Hal

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 1981 Toyota Celica Supra that I am starting to restore. Went through Hurricane Andrew and needs work! Interested if I can afford them! Hal
Hi Hal, I had a guy offer 400, than he phone and said only 150 he is a local guy. I would need to ship FedEx ground to you. Make an offer ASAP or I’ll sell. I’m moving on the 30th and don’t want to take parts with me.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Believe Josh H was coming down to get this stuff? He’s the MK1 guru here in Canada

·
Registered
11 Posts
Moving in 9 days.
Moving in 9 days.
do you happen to have a igniter?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts