Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

i have a genuine 1982 super white celica supra gt 2.8 with 5mgeu and auto gearbox, its a full car, all parts have been bought that needed replacing except for the carpets,

i have photos for interested buyers, NO PART OUTS, interested buyers only to contact JOSH on 0447172635 or [email protected]

price is on enquiry, they're worth $10,000 australian once finsihed restoration, so if you have the time, its worth the work involved to get it done...

car is a rolling shell, its white, and waiting for its final spray coat. all the rust has been repaird or removed, new panels welded in, and primed with etch primer, then 2k primer filler, now with 2pack white paint according to its plates. all parts are complete, and car comes with a factory manual which has diagrams of every single part and you could pull the whole car down to the last screw, including every part in it, and put it back toegether wiht the manual.. so building it back to a finsihed restoration will be no trouble, especially if you already own one...

im happy to help load up a van with the parts, and assist putting the car body onto a trailer for anyone willing to take on this project. i dont want to get rid of such an opportunity, i no longer have the ability to have it as a project... open to genuine cash offers!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
sorry it should read 'new parts of steel welded into SOME panels where needed (one in the sill, one in the hatch', there has been NO major panel swaps such as rear quarters or guards etc, all the body is genuine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts