Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Do George and Dave drive like mad men?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
First George T ... on his Timmy Hortons run. Yeah, he's passing cars, revving the motor, pavement is wet ... hauling ass in his Yaris. Clipping corners, spinning the FWD and casually drumming on his steering wheel. Hahahaha great!

Then we have Dave S ... on one of his many canyon runs, passing cars, hauling ass too. He'll say "nahhhhh I wasn't going fast". BS Dave :) haha! I have 2JZ powah ... I pass everything!

I just wonder how many of US drive just like they do? We really need a Go Pro video section where people can post up their in car vids, and or a link to a CelicaSupra.com You Tube page where everyone can post all their stuff. It was very cool to watch you idiots drive like I do. I'm still laughing :)

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
i can drive crazy sometimes but ive cooled it down a bit. usually its when im late that im flying...

just now in my slow ass 95 4runner, i turned a 40 minute trip into a 20 minute trip...

·
Premium Member
7,186 Posts
Yes, we need more vids :)

If the weather holds out, I will be posting a GoPro HD vid of a stretched/slammed ZX14 sporting a Tsukigi titanium system with 'cannon' can ;) I've never heard anything so insane in my life.

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet, I'd like to see that! I guess as more Go Pro cams are sold, we'll start seeing more and more in here. Very cool :)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Hey Sidman......nice poll you got giong there LOL

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
<- scrolls to poll to click on "zank eats his underwear"

lol

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Oh this thread reminds me of the good old days when I would surf and wasn't signed up. Glad Zank(one)'s name made it back into a poll.

+1 for mostly normal.

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
  • George's video: he deleted his vid cuz ... the Canadian Mounted Police are after him. (seriously, his vid showed his face too much and they'll sell his Yaris and send him to Outer Mongolia). :mfinger:
How did the Five O get a hold of that vid so fast? This community is relatively small and it unlikely they found it on accident unless they watch the forum or some ahole tipped them off.

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
38% and a commanding lead for "Zank Eats His Underwear".

Well done cs.com, well done.

That said, everyone should post their videos on www.VIMEO.com in stead of youboob, there is even a Second Gen Supra group and their embedding is far less intrusive.

Yay.

--billyM

·
Super Moderator
7,300 Posts
How did the Five O get a hold of that vid so fast? This community is relatively small and it unlikely they found it on accident unless they watch the forum or some ahole tipped them off.
Nobody tipped them off...Sidman was just joking. I just decided that since the video had my face in it probably wasn't the smartest idea putting it up so i took it down.

38% and a commanding lead for "Zank Eats His Underwear".

Well done cs.com, well done.

That said, everyone should post their videos on www.VIMEO.com in stead of youboob, there is even a Second Gen Supra group and their embedding is far less intrusive.

Yay.

--billyM
Will do Billy...thanks for the write up.

**Click Zank eats his underoo's**

PS...welcome Back Sidman...we really miss your voting posts around here.

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Normal for THIS community, well, hell yeah.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well I weighed the evidence, and it looks like this is turning into an underwear eating intervention for Zank. Hey man we're all friends here, and it looks like there's a problem so we are all here to help. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts