Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Do you want these going back into production

• Yes but wouldn't pay more than $65 shipped

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes but wouldn't pay more than $75 shipped

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Yes and I trust you guys aren't out to rip us off and would pay whatever it takes

Votes: 29 96.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys;

as you are all aware we haven't had camber bolts for some time, we're still selling plenty of camber brackets and always have people asking me about the bolts. That being said, without full community support there really aren't too many parts we'll put back into production so basically crowdfunding is the only way it will happen. I selected Camber Bolts as I had a look at all the "discontinued parts" in the catalog and here is what I found:

• Hatch Stickers can easily be made again and will be, just need to find the time
  • Fender Flare Trim is on the list but dont' get tons of requests for that
  • Hatch Glass Seals are sold exclusively through T3 (in the USA) and they have them in stock
  • Trying to attempt another BBK Group Buy as we speak
  • Have plenty of Gasket's for the Anti-Galvanic Corrosion Install Kit, just need to make the time to get the bolts
  • Exhaust systems are built to order, which means they are still available but you have to wait 3 weeks after paying. PLENTY of companies much larger than us operate the same way
  • While we will still offer Energy Suspension parts we are re-adding Superpro parts back to the site, therefore those who want a relatively painless solution when installing the camber kit won't have to build your own sleeves you just have to grind one down.
  • We won't be making subframe and diffmount bushings anymore but adding Superpro's to the site...they are already on the way. We initially made our own to keep costs for the end customer down but that was a huge cost so this are permanently discontinued...really not a big loss for anyone
  • Superpro also makes steering rack bushings now, they are coming in the shipment mentioned above
We've had a lot of people say "come back"...but really if you look at the above...behind the camber bolts haven't really left.

So with that being said, IF we were to bring back the camber bolts they would not be the same price as they were here. We made those MANY years ago and honestly made very little off them and everything has gone up since them.

http://raptorracing.com/toyota-mkii-supra/mk2-suspension/raptor-racing-mk2-camber-bolts

So answer the poll and let me know your thoughts, at the risk of repeating myself PLEASE do not vote if:

• You already have these and dont' need them
  • You don't have them but you'd never need them
  • You don't have them, find it cool they can be made but in the end would rather go to a junk yard and spend 2hrs vs paying to have them shipped to your door

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
George I vote for camber bolts and rack & pinion bushings...

·
Registered
888 Posts
George, I need 2 sets I want to use them to replace both the camber bolts and the toe bolts.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Would be interested for when I start installing my bushing kits on my Celica-GTS this spring. Why not make the sleeves for the bushing kits again too?

·
Super Moderator
10,344 Posts
All good news George! I could probably be coerced to buy another set of bolts or two.

About the subframe bushings, hopefully you can keep the front brackets in production too as they are needed to make the Super Pros safe as well.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
+1 for bushing sleeves also!!

Would be interested for when I start installing my bushing kits on my Celica-GTS this spring. Why not make the sleeves for the bushing kits again too?

·
Premium Member
4,008 Posts
Even though I just found my new-in-bag camber bolts, I'd be willing to buy another two sets (four bolts total) just to keep this alive!

- Jim

·
Registered
888 Posts
Someone figured out an aftermarket solution, I'll try to dig up the part number as I wrote it down somewhere. Cause of that I won't be making these anymore.
Dang George,
I'm sorry to hear that.
I would rather pay somewhat more and get it from someone I know and trust; like you!

Dale

·
Registered
888 Posts
OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!

Look what I just found on the Raptor Racing Canadian site!!!!!!!!

Camber Bolt Kits!

https://raptorracing.ca/toyota-mkii-supra/mk2-suspension/raptor-racing-mk2-camber-bolts?zenid=e8803bd3c6696c865450442e0f176007
If you go to the US site it says to go to the Canadian version of the site (link in the US site) to order. So if you can't see quantity make sure it's the Canadian site.

I just saw these last night and noticed that the stock level showed 7 (it's 5 now!) so I IMMEDIATELY ordered 2 sets. I figured that if this is in error, George will make it right.
If you want camber bolts, now is the time to get them. I'm so excited that it appears that George has put these back into production, or at least made a one time batch of them.
With parts for the Mk II getting harder and harder to find, this is excellent news.

I haven't received them yet but Raptor Racing has shipped them.

Thanks George. You are the BEST! I wouldn't be able to keep me and my wife's 2 cars looking spiffy without your products.

Dale

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
George please clarify can I order on the Canadian RR site and have the items shipped to the USA??

Sir, nothing but the respect for you and what you do for the Mk2 community I really appreciate your effort for our community day in day out...

·
Super Moderator
7,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
George please clarify can I order on the Canadian RR site and have the items shipped to the USA??

Sir, nothing but the respect for you and what you do for the Mk2 community I really appreciate your effort for our community day in day out...
AJ sooo sorry about the delay my friend, I only have 1 set in stock with 10 more coming in about 2 weeks. Yes it can ordered from the Canadian site and shipped to the US. I do apologize as I lost my US source to warehouse and ship this stuff out to save you guys money.

I see camber brackets there too, says 10 in stock. Hope that is correct!
It's probably more like 3-4. Since opening the store front things have been soooo crazy I can't even describe. Keeping track of inventory the "old way" is impossible, a whole new website is being built in order to sync the storefront and online inventory levels so soon this won't be an issue.

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
George no worries here Sir!!...Copy the ability to order from the Canadian site...

·
Premium Member
7,593 Posts
Order placed for Raptor Racing Products:

AGX 765016 Strut Tube Spacer
Whiteline Lower Shock Bushing - MK2 Supra

·
Registered
888 Posts
I have received my two camber bolt kits from George. He even followed up to make sure that I received 2 and not just 1.
I'm not installing them any time soon, but they look to be very high quality.

Way to go George!

Dale

1 - 20 of 21 Posts