Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Braaaaaaaaaap !! Braaaaaaaaaap !!
08 Limited edition Honda CRF450, 500 Made, never ridden.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Beautiful.

CRF450 = Mean bastard. They came up a long ways with 4 strokes. Please tell me you plan to ride it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^ FAIL,
Have another one to beat on. this one will be displayed.

Beautiful.

CRF450 = Mean bastard. They came up a long ways with 4 strokes. Please tell me you plan to ride it:thumbsup:

·
Registered
472 Posts
damn... you and your collectibles. supras, pickups, now bikes..

·
Registered
13,185 Posts
...that fact was not lost on me either.
...next bank you knock over, give me a call, I want in.

Malloy can be the guy we implant as "Bank Security" and I'll be the skinny dude who climbs through the vents and shit.

That said. SWEET!

Ratchet straps > Cam-Buckle Straps

--billyM

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
BillyM;629675 Ratchet straps > Cam-Buckle Straps --billyM[/QUOTE said:
Fact...Ive used cam-buckles on my quads and when they get wet they tend to slip and get loose..rough roads will help that happen faster.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
A dirt bike ... you don't ride??? I think my head just exploded ...

Very nice machine.

Last summer I finally gave in and sold my trusty 1990 XT 600 to make way for a new toy. 2004 WR450F with full road legal registration.

My god the new 4 strokes are awesome .... 1/2 the weight 2X the power oh, and that thing called suspension.

NUFF' talk, GO THRASH IT!!!!!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
new pic this morning:::...toy's - toy's - toy's

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Dude, you spent like $50k on toys in the last 30 days!
come on Malloy....you just don't post up 1/2 the stuff you buy !!

I should start a thread:
TODAY'S TOY PURCHASE

I like to trade stuff for stuff, ONE OUT, 2 IN...

today, guy needed cash bad, helped him out in a pinch...I have a great investment.
Result:

2010 Motobecane TI Fly Team 29ER, new in the box...photograph it immediately, toss it in the barn.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Nice bikes celsep. I doubt any of the bike will go up in value. But it's nice to have toys though. I'll give you props for that. Now go ride them! And oh yeah, only two stroke go "braaap...braaaap!". 4 strokes go "bmmmmp...bmmmmmp!"

As for bikes I own '81 Maico 490, '95 Honda CR250R and '03 Honda CR250R.

Here's a pic of my '03.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Nice...awesome to see other members here in dirt biking, I cannot get enough of the sport.....braaaaaap !! funny you say that, I just cannot get used to the "bmmmmp...bmmmmmp!" thing..sounds a little gay ! my last 2 stroke was 1998, switched to the Yam YZ400F <---what a piece of shit that bike was, but stuck with it untill honda came out with the 450 and never looked back.

Nice looking bike, I love riding 2 strokes after being on a 450 for years.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ha, funny...that where this guy bought this one,,,,,,,ordered it about 8 months ago, it finally showed up and the guy had to sell it.

Awesome, post up a pic.

I just bought a full suspension motobecane with all the goodies...i love it! gotta love bikesdirect.com:thumbsup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that is one bizzarre bike,,,,love that look !! one of my employees just bought a Yamaha with the fat wheels. He loves the thing. I would feel a little grounded unlike this nut....:zzzzz:

Looks as though he is preparing for one hard ass landing....streight neck and back, bent knees....ohhhhhh shit....bwaaaaam !

I don't want to collect them, just ride them. I've been drooling over the JDM ONLY (*BOOO!!!*) Yamaha TW225 for quite some time. 6sp instead of 5sp on the TW200, EFI instead of Carb, Higher Compression too IIRC.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts