Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to do some cleaning for space, so im going to be going through parts to clean up, also i have a 83 im thinking of parting so let me know what your looking for
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I'm looking for the plastic grommet in the door where the wiring enters from the body side.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
The black thing kinda like a oval with the little hairs sticking in the middle? lol
yep the black plastic grommet with the little finger things. Post a pic if one is in good shape.

·
Registered
1983 Red Mk2 M/T 7MGTE Swap, Bone stock M/T Black Mk2 1984, 1989 Red Mk3 A/T Turbo
209 Posts
looking for body panels but those can be pricy to ship

·
Registered
15 Posts
you need only the cables or the entire U shaped unit the sunroof attaches to? seals are hard to come by ill look in my stash lol, how bad is yours?
Just the cables … my seal is more mastic than rubber :) anything would be an improvement

·
Registered
1983 Red Mk2 M/T 7MGTE Swap, Bone stock M/T Black Mk2 1984, 1989 Red Mk3 A/T Turbo
209 Posts
those are always rusty on this end of the pond, ill check the rockers but the quarters not good, need to form some sheet metal and weld my friend
ah ok if the rockers are ok ill take them. mine are none existent towards the rear

1 - 20 of 100 Posts