Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
21 - 40 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
i can help with the cables, let me see on the seal, maybe send me a pic of your im interested to see it lol...
i can help with the cables, let me see on the seal, maybe send me a pic of your im interested to see it lol...
If I ever manage to find a replacement seal then I’ll cut my hatch open and happily take pictures… Until then it’s only the silicon keeping the rain out :) The angle that it’s at suggest to me that the cables are also gone but that’s probably a guess until I dare to cut the thing open

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
If I ever manage to find a replacement seal then I’ll cut my hatch open and happily take pictures… Until then it’s only the silicon keeping the rain out :) The angle that it’s at suggest to me that the cables are also gone but that’s probably a guess until I dare to cut the thing open
ok let me see what i can do

·
Registered
Celica Supra MK2 1983, Manual swap.
4 Posts
Would you be willing to ship some parts to Denmark ?
In this case, fog lights(the ones integrated in the bumper), edge covers for the windshield (Not exactly sure about the name), rear exhaust hanger bracket, and the indicator/wiper ASSY for the steering column?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Would you be willing to ship some parts to Denmark ?
In this case, fog lights(the ones integrated in the bumper), edge covers for the windshield (Not exactly sure about the name), rear exhaust hanger bracket, and the indicator/wiper ASSY for the steering column?
what year is your Supra? i cant help with the fogs but other stuff possible, does you indicator/wiper assembly for the steering column have cruise control?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Alright, that sounds great.
It's an 83 and does not have cruise control.

Edit: Ah, maybe i should use that nice reply button, next time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i think i have that part already off car, ill confirm, what is wrong with your exactly?
It's just old.
When i got the car 3 months ago, the hazard button only flashed with the left side, that was fixed by using some contact cleaner and turning it on and off many times.
The problem i still have is when i indicate right, the hazard light in the dash(Digital dash) is also blinking, otherwise it works fine.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
It's just old.
When i got the car 3 months ago, the hazard button only flashed with the left side, that was fixed by using some contact cleaner and turning it on and off many times.
The problem i still have is when i indicate right, the hazard light in the dash(Digital dash) is also blinking, otherwise it works fine.
ok that is why i was asking, my 84 didnt work until cleaned but maybe yours is worn, ill check like i said, ill send you a PM

·
Registered
24 Posts
I need to do some cleaning for space, so im going to be going through parts to clean up, also i have a 83 im thinking of parting so let me know what your looking for View attachment 17883 View attachment 17883
I need to do some cleaning for space, so im going to be going through parts to clean up, also i have a 83 im thinking of parting so let me know what your looking for View attachment 17883 View attachment 17883
I am looking for a blue driver side sub visor. Also a right rear lower control arm is it fits a 1985 Supra and is rust free. Mine started to show some rust.

·
Premium Member
16 Posts
I need front mud flaps, both outside mirrors, and a head light/signal light switch.

Mark

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Dang. Beat me to it
Interested in passenger mirror motor too
What colour interior? I need terra cotta
Maybe the whiskers too if not bad. And a battery tie down bracket

Just shoot me a FB DM. Prob easier

21 - 40 of 74 Posts