Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how many of you like to go fishing?

I also need some help, what would you say is the best bait to use to catch stripers?

Iv gone a few times already and caught a couple of fish :p. Its very relaxing 8). The bad part is my mk2 gets dirty and smelly :evil:

<-------who just added FISHING to his new list of hobbies :whistle:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
zankone said:
I also need some help, what would you say is the best bait to use to catch strippers? :whistle:
I usually use a $50 bill, and let them cop a feel during the lap dance. That seems to work best for me.

_____

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
bait all depends on what kind of fish it is... whether it feeds on the bottom, middle or top surface of the lake.

im guessing your talking about striper bass?

i think worms and grubs work alright with them, but ive never fished for them, except on super black bass on snes! :D

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SupraRacer007 said:
zankone said:
I also need some help, what would you say is the best bait to use to catch strippers? :whistle:
I usually use a $50 bill, and let them cop a feel during the lap dance. That seems to work best for me.

_____
:pat: I meant striper

Dogstar- I have used super worms, blood worms, shrimp, Anchovies and some lures but I cant seem to catch those dam stripers. The only thing I get are catfish :eek:. Ohh BTW SNES fishing games :rockon:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I knew what you meant...just couldn't resist the opportunity to :burn: ya....

heh ;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
first are you fishing from a boat or a dock

if from a boat then i belevie the best thing to do is to troll live shad rater decent in size 3inches or bigger the bigger the shad the bigger the striper

if fishing from a dock or shore good luck because large stripers rarley come close to the shoreline to catch them from there

i hope this helps becayse i kinda know a bit about fishing but i havent gone in a vey very long time and i miss it

oh well have fun and catch one for me

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I think i've gone fishing once in my entire life and that was when i was five, my dad wasn't into doing outdoorsy stuff.....he was a book worm, i had to even learn about cars on my own, he's prlly never even changed his oil....but he's still cool, loves my supra and always wants to buy it off me,

i know nothing about fishing....i think the best way is to put some goggles on and just dive in and catch em with your teeth..... :banghead:

·
Founding Member
6,423 Posts
I like to fish but I can't profess to actually know anything about it. I usually catch something every time out but its only by sheer luck. I bought a boat about four years ago and like most boats, it gets used less and less each season. I keep thinking I'll sell the boat as I just don't have time for more than one hobby. The boat is worth about the same as a decent used mk2 (or a Don & Shawn 7mgte conversion kit :wink: ) so if anyone wants to trade, LMK.

Phil D.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts