Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a job at toyota the other day. i'm a "professional" car detailer. lol. minimum wage but hey you gotta start off somewhere. i hope i get discount on car parts though.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
good call...

can you check out how much bushings are for the shifter in an 82 L-type?

they should be cheap... just want to know how much and your as close as anyone else.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure i'll check it out...if i remember lol. i always forgot things.

·
Registered
655 Posts
re:

Congratulations. I think that's a good job for a young Toyota fan, and a perfect way to get your foot in the door. Good luck, hope you get the parts discount. :)

Sonny

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
i have worked for a toyota dealership for 2 years now, i love it its great, good job man, you definitly gotta start somewhere, i got lucky, i started going to school for auto tech and landed a job as a lube guy, i'm workin my way up...gotta love the cheap parts.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey Slip if i got the bushing correct then it costs $6.70 CDN for the shifter bushing. i get 20% of toyota parts and 10% of parts ordered in from NAPA or Lordco. and for car servicing i only have to pay$54/hr instead of $82/hr

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Malloy said:
Good deal man! I would love to work at Toyota :thumbup:
Yeah, you'd make a great porter or maybe a greeter at the door....

"Welcome to Fuxor Toyota! My name is Mike....would you like a soda?"

:bling:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Malloy said:

I could see it now.. Malloy standing at the door with a pink shirt that says "im woking here to buy my pink MIATA" :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
cartman said:
hey Slip if i got the bushing correct then it costs $6.70 CDN for the shifter bushing. i get 20% of toyota parts and 10% of parts ordered in from NAPA or Lordco. and for car servicing i only have to pay$54/hr instead of $82/hr
hmm... i thought it was more than that. i'm looking for rubber bushing that makes it so the shifter isn't wobbly when it's in gear. many people here should know about that.

if that is the right part, would you consider picking it up for me, and i'll take it off the price of the taillight when i see you on the 20th?

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Soda? Come on playa, Ill be pouring shots of hypnotic for the pretty ladies and walking them back to the Jetta....errr mk2?

:rockon:

zankone said:
SupraRacer007 said:
Malloy said:

I could see it now.. Malloy standing at the door with a pink shirt that says "im woking here to buy my pink MIATA" :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Malloy said:
Soda? Come on playa, Ill be pouring shots of hypnotic for the pretty ladies and walking them back to the Jetta....errr mk2?

Hahahahahahahaha :dancin: Hahahahahahahaha!

Gonna pick up all da bitches and be takin dem back to his crib, yo.

"Baby, you don't want to buy a new car...what you want is to come back to Mikey's LOOOOOVE palace for a little UNF UNF....yeah baby, that's it"

1 - 15 of 15 Posts