Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
K so I picked up my new (new to me) 4 runner yesterday night. This evening a buddy took me 4x4ing.... Holy poodles on a tuesday! I am really impressed! I went places with stock tires and saggy bum his 86 truck couldn't and his has larger tires and a 3 in body lift. This is an amazing toy. I have been a supra lover for the last 3 years and I am now a 100% beliver in toyota! I picked up a 2.5-3in rear lift today and will deffinately be installing it this week. Man the 22re is more then enough but I still think a 7mge (supra 6) would find a good home in this baby. Good gas milage all in all amazing. Lets hear it for the 4runner.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
4runners are beasts... I've got a 97, great for prerunning, the older ones are awsome, especially if you have a straight axel front, but the IFS's are pretty fun too... check out Downey Offroad, all they sell is Toyota offroad parts, some really good parts that are build for some hard core offroad use and pretty reasionable prices too :D

·
Registered
351 Posts
www.pirate4x4.com if you want to be HARDCORE off roading, other wise www.off-road.com/toyota would also be a good place to start. Lots of good info on your rig all over the net, feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

oh yeah and post up some pics!

·
Registered
99 Posts
dont listen to them.. lol check this site out

nothing but performance for the 20R- 22Re engine performance.

http://www.lcengineering.com

Great site, ive bought many things from them for my dads 87 4x4. Check it out.

Congragulations on your vehicle.

Tub

1 - 5 of 5 Posts