Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think this will make enough boost for a 5M-GE? :D :D :D :D Roto-Master AR/60.

that's a 3" inlet and exhaust elbow, if you can't tell :twisted:

My buddy has it just sitting around, it used to be on a small block Chevy 350 pushing around 20 psi on a stock engine! :shock: He thought I should share some pics with you all.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Provided a 5M could spool that at less than 10K... thing looks big enough to suck in a small child..LOL!

·
Registered
174 Posts
only one solution then... make the 5m-ge turn 11k! :lol:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
You sure Wade? Looks kinda big to be a T04e.... Thos there really aren't any close size comparisons in the pic... maybe the lap top is further away than it looks...

·
BIG BOSS HOSS
4,460 Posts
Supra Bob said:
You sure Wade? Looks kinda big to be a T04e.... Thos there really aren't any close size comparisons in the pic... maybe the lap top is further away than it looks...
Yesir. It's got a 60 trim intake and .58 A/R. It could also be a T04b??? Shawn, has a turbo exactly like it but new sitting in his shop.

Just about any aftermarket turbo is going to look big when you're used to looking at CT-26s. :p

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
with that small of an exhaust side, it will spool very quickly...

that setup is actually perfect for a 5m. In fact the exhaust side might be a tad small for the N/A motor, but I am sure you will love it.

that guy down in puerto rico with a to4e 5m had a similar setup, but bigger exhaust side...

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
[quote="WadeT]Just about any aftermarket turbo is going to look big when you're used to looking at CT-26s. :p[/quote]

LOl...true that... a buddy saw mine sitting on my desk and said, "Thats the biggest Bike turbo I have ever seen!" LOL

·
Registered
216 Posts
What is the exhaust side on it? Turbine wheel? ANyhow a .58 isnt big at all and that is a to4E housing, as the to4E is the 60trims native housing and its a .58 a/r Sure looks cool but is the motor strong enough to support th efull potential of that turbo? Maybe a ct-26 (as lots of boost isnt going to be run) would suite better with its faster spool...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts