Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
1st two are fake i think, the second you can see like, aim going on..

but rofl! the first one he tries to ram a remote in his ass! roflforlfofl

·
Registered
861 Posts
This is absolutely disturbing. As much as you all think this is funny, it's not. The older kid in the video's has Aspergers syndrome, which is a form of autism. He isn't maturing nearly as fast as his younger brother and acts out with rage. Obviously, the younger brother is using his older brothers disability for his own amusement, and by posting this, has offically ruined his older brother.

The older kid needs help... and the younger one needs an ass beating.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
why does he take his clothes off......

and that remote part.....

:ugh:

this has beeen around for awhile, but i never saw the others.

·
Registered
1,666 Posts
:door:

+5

This is absolutely disturbing. As much as you all think this is funny, it's not. The older kid in the video's has Aspergers syndrome, which is a form of autism. He isn't maturing nearly as fast as his younger brother and acts out with rage. Obviously, the younger brother is using his older brothers disability for his own amusement, and by posting this, has offically ruined his older brother.

·
Registered
861 Posts
why does he take his clothes off......

and that remote part.....

:ugh:
Yea. Can't explain THAT part (remote), that was more than a little weird. But, honestly, I thought my own kids were dysfunctional... THESE kids are just freak'n evil. The older one has some serious problems and he desperately needs professional help.

And, like I said before, that younger one just needs his ass kicked up around his ears.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts

Very disturbing, but yes I think you nailed it with Aspergers syndrome. My oldest boy is turning 11 and has been diagnosed with it, not near to the extent of this but he can have some uncontrolable meltdowns. Even the younger two boys bug him a bit but not like that little prick of a brother. If these video's are for real, the parents also need a huge kick in their asses.

http://www.webmd.com/brain/autism/tc/aspergers-syndrome-symptoms

1 - 11 of 11 Posts