Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ones that go in each corner of the grill. Has anyone bought these? Are they still avaliable, all mine are broken and so are the ones I find in the junkyard so my grill flaps around at the 4 corners where the clips go. It is only being held in by the screw in the middle. I was just wondering if anyone had purchased these and if they could maybe provide info like price part number, anthing you can dig up or remember really.

·
Premium Member
1,361 Posts
SupraWes said:
The ones that go in each corner of the grill. Has anyone bought these? Are they still avaliable, all mine are broken and so are the ones I find in the junkyard so my grill flaps around at the 4 corners where the clips go. It is only being held in by the screw in the middle. I was just wondering if anyone had purchased these and if they could maybe provide info like price part number, anthing you can dig up or remember really.
Yeah... After I got my car on the road I had to buy the clips a few months ago because the panel beater used silicon to stick it to the car... though he put the bolt through the center.

The part number is: 90467-12008
Part is still avaliable because i belive it is a "standard part"
Cost around AUD$4.75 each so half it a bit and it would be the American price...

Cheers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts