Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so theres a nascar race on speed right now and there at infineon race way!! its the most patheitc example of driving ive ever seen!!! these guys are supposed to be pro drivers!! but the moment you throw a right turn and a shicane at them it just turns into a cluster [email protected]#k!!! im sorry but nascar in my opinion is such a joke!!! :eekfacepalm:

i will have to admit tho.. i am having a good laugh watching these redneck muthatruckas destroy their cars!! hahaha!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

thank you nascar! for making my day!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ahh dam it got the toilet! hahahaha!
i feel.... ashamed :sadbanana:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats true it is about nascar lol :laugh:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha lmao!! my bad malloy!! haha

·
Registered
887 Posts
When they go home from the track, they need to pick a route where they only make left turns...

The only thing more sucky are nascar trucks! At least Toyota is in nascar now, and kicking ass.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i heard that one of the scion TC that is running on formula drift has a V8 out a toyota nascar truck.
yes sir! its actually tanner foust's new scion tc... hes ditched the 350z and is goin with a scion now... im anxious to see it in person in aguast!!

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
FWIW I dont like NASCAR, but I respect the drivers. Many open wheel racers have publically agreed, esp after they have been spanked by NASCAR drivers ;)

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Wow, a drifter, insulting another Motorsport :rolleyes:

Cameron, you do realise, the track you soooo love to go watch D1 at .... wouldn't be there, if it wasn't for NASCAR ???

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Toyota Save/Mart 350, and the top 3 cars are Toyotas. I honestly would have never called this. I wonder if these racing efforts are helping Toyota sell cars!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Really. Ever see Race of Champions? The NASCAR drivers end up last. WRC drivers are the best.
Really? what races are you watching where this happens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Race_of_Champions
you have to go back to 1988 to even have a non nascar winner (Al Unser Jr.). I love it when people talk out their ass about something they know nothing about.

Why is that the drivers who join nascar from other leagues dont automatically just clean up? Tony Stewart would actually be an exception to the rule of open wheel drivers getting their asses handed to them in nascar. Robby Gordon is a joke, Dario Francitti didnt last a whole season, Jacques VilleWHO? Montoya, who years ago I thought would be the next Aryton Senna has had marginal success but is definately less than spectacular.

ok so theres a nascar race on speed right now and there at infineon race way!! its the most patheitc example of driving ive ever seen!!! these guys are supposed to be pro drivers!! but the moment you throw a right turn and a shicane at them it just turns into a cluster [email protected]#k!!! im sorry but nascar in my opinion is such a joke!!!

i will have to admit tho.. i am having a good laugh watching these redneck muthatruckas destroy their cars!! hahaha!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I am not a nascar fan anymore, but I grew up watching it and have respect for anybody that has success in the sport. I particularly LOVE the "redneck" stereotype that people lay on it. Have any of you ever seen where these "rednecks" live? what their shops look like? I bet most of you would kill to have a tiny corner of the empires they build.

I interned for a summer in the Mears Racing complex in Bakersfield when I was a kid. I know what real race teams look like. Show me you have even an ounce of skill behind the wheel and I will give you the respect you deserve, but wannabe drifters and weekend warriors dont impress me. It all just sounds like "sour grapes" to me.

kids these days... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, a drifter, insulting another Motorsport :rolleyes:

Cameron, you do realise, the track you soooo love to go watch D1 at .... wouldn't be there, if it wasn't for NASCAR ???
haha thats true!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Really? what races are you watching where this happens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Race_of_Champions
you have to go back to 1988 to even have a non nascar winner (Al Unser Jr.). I love it when people talk out their ass about something they know nothing about.

Why is that the drivers who join nascar from other leagues dont automatically just clean up? Tony Stewart would actually be an exception to the rule of open wheel drivers getting their asses handed to them in nascar. Robby Gordon is a joke, Dario Francitti didnt last a whole season, Jacques VilleWHO? Montoya, who years ago I thought would be the next Aryton Senna has had marginal success but is definately less than spectacular.

I am not a nascar fan anymore, but I grew up watching it and have respect for anybody that has success in the sport. I particularly LOVE the "redneck" stereotype that people lay on it. Have any of you ever seen where these "rednecks" live? what their shops look like? I bet most of you would kill to have a tiny corner of the empires they build.

I interned for a summer in the Mears Racing complex in Bakersfield when I was a kid. I know what real race teams look like. Show me you have even an ounce of skill behind the wheel and I will give you the respect you deserve, but wannabe drifters and weekend warriors dont impress me. It all just sounds like "sour grapes" to me.

kids these days... :rolleyes:
i never said anything about me having driving skill, i dont race, i dont drift... i enjoy the drift scene. drifters get so much of my respect because it takes A LOT of skill!.. ever here of rhys millen? tanner foust? they are both world class drivers, they compete in the x games, race of champions and much much more... a nascar driver has my respect because they have worked hard to get where they are at now. and thats great for them!!! i honestly just think that they need to keep it in an oval lol

there is one thing i love about nascar tho!!! the crashes!! :naughty:

seriously tho, sorry if i made anyone mad with my comment, i was just goofin around.. last thing i want is people that i respect on here to be hatin me.

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
1 - 20 of 65 Posts