Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and happy 200 to ohio, Hey how is everyone doing today!!!!! Its hot as hell here.....was 95 before it rained, but its not that bad. I went to Columbus, OH's red white and bicentennial boom last night it was pretty amazing, columbus puts on a really nice fireworks and 4th of july celebration. Took the supra for a cruise today on my day off she's such a beauty, then i walked in the garage and looked at my poor dusty 84 sittin there whinning because she has no engine in her and wants to be driven again, i had to explain that i needed some money to fix her and that someday she would run again, I really loved that car, my first supra, she's sitting there with her engine bay wide open hood off just waiting to be worked on, i need to get that block out and have it checked.

Got a 6m from jeff taumlis last year and in the process of us cleaning it me driving it back to ohio and putting it in my 84 it developed a knock. Bearings look pretty worn but i don't think any bearing could cause that noise, gotta get it sent out. Removed all the pistons but don't have the proper tools to check everything. Haven't found a decent machine shop i want to take it to yet....Oh well just rambling on just thought i'd post it....gotta go with the gf to watch some more fire works....have a nice evening everyone.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts