Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These should be a direct swap, look to be fairly low key looking vs the truck-lites i'm running that look like some anime stuff.
https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/LMOH6054NVLEDN

I had one of my truck-lites go out recently and I'm outside of warranty, tempted to try something new. I let em know I'm at well under the rated hours, and that it is in perfect shape, and that it's just the low beam portion that went out, they seemed uninterested. Customer service offered no discount program or anything like that, so i'm expected to just buy a fresh one and hope it goes out in the first 3 years I guess? I definitely enjoyed them and got my moneys worth, but why not try something new for less money and see if they're decent? The truck lites have come down in price quite a bit it seems though.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I use the GE nighthawk LED housings and am happy with them.

·
Registered
833 Posts
Dang Gamble, you payed paid a pretty penny for those too. Maybe a bad yelp review will get some action out of them.

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
Anyone willing to take a chance on these?$80 a pair.
Reviews are lame/limited.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I’m interested in some alternatives to the truck-lites, although nice that price is really off putting for some.

I may be willing to test some suggestions out!

·
Premium Member
6,152 Posts
The issue is that they fit 5 X7 or 7X6 headlight buckets. Probably gotta do some trimming.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts