Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can any one help. I'm having my friend make some pistons for me, but I need specs. I want low compression specs, because I'm going turbo. I was wanting like 84. or 8.5 :1. can anyone help me with the specs for these pistons

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
I know Josh Brower had JE Pistons made at 8.5:1. I will try to email him to see if he has the specs. I think he sold them to Tim Annen in Ontario. Not sure who has them at this point.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I don't know if this gonna help a bit... but i have a specs for a Ross Racing pistons... .30 over (6M bore), and they are 8.0 CR

I don't know if your really want that low or Ross Racing pistons...

BTW... the pistons are about 600 dollars w/ Ross Racing rings included

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
If your friend is "building" the pistons, he should probably be able to spec yours. I can get you a set of Ross Racing pistons (whatever compression ratio you want) for $875, with a 2-3 week lead time. ITSUKI Drifter is right about what components come with a Ross piston kit, but $600 is below cost on a Supra custom set. Later!
-Aaron

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the reason I'm having my friend machine the pistons for me is to save cost. he is just charging me cost of the material. That is why I need specs on low compression pistons. so he can program his CNC.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ross Racing Pistons

Actually Aaron...

the set is really 600 for a custom one... my friend gets it really cheap for he gets pistons from Ross everytime... he got a contact that gives him a good deal

·
Registered
202 Posts
You should have that chimp in ur pic ripping off ur windshield washers aaron :!: :lol: I went on one of those little safarri's with my girl the other day and they ate her windshield washers and tried takeing out the antena along with the winshield wippers...if I wasn't driving the damn monkeys would have ate the car! 8)

·
Registered
174 Posts
very interesting...

I wonder if they taste good...

this can only lead to bad things.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts