Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally starting on my 6MGE swap.This will be a Non Turbo set up.Would like some opinions on your choice of Header.Is ceramic coating really nessesary?I only know of Pacesetter and OBX so far.will be running a 2.5" exhaust from there,Muffler to be determined.would like to keep it on the quiet side but still louder than stock without cutting in a resonator if i can help it. thanks

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
id spend the extra bucks on the raptor racing header. i kinda wish i had done that from the get go, instead of buying the thorley header. dont get me wrong, its a nice header, but for the extra $$, theres no install headeaches and its ceramic coated.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
id spend the extra bucks on the raptor racing header. i kinda wish i had done that from the get go, instead of buying the thorley header. dont get me wrong, its a nice header, but for the extra $$, theres no install headeaches and its ceramic coated.

what he said only I did do that from the get go.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Yeah I'd def go with the Raptor Racing Headers, can't beat the DYNO PROVEN horsepower gain. I've had a set of Pacesetters, well a couple sets actually and I can say with conviction that the Raptor Racing Headers are by far the better choice. I can't comment on the DT's as I've never owned a set of those.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Not gonna lie those Trusts look sexy, well the whole engine bay looks sexy.

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
935/OBX/Full 2.5" + ceramic coating

OR

Raptor Racing

Either one will fit out of the box. Ceramic is the way to go, especially on the east coast.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts