Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any ideas where to get a headliner for a 82 Ltype?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SupraFiend said:
what color? Sunroof or hardtop? Wreckers your best bet of course.
Blue hardtop....

PS Could you take just a little longer to respond? LOL

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
I'll try :wink: Leslie may have a spare, but they're a pain to ship, best to find one at a local wrecker.

·
Registered
991 Posts
SupraFiend said:
I'll try :wink: Leslie may have a spare, but they're a pain to ship, best to find one at a local wrecker.
Good news and bad news on this one.......

bad news: nope I don't have one (here)

Good news: shipping would be outrageous....However, I believe I know exactly where there is a blue hardtop headliner just south of you........

Send a PM to the ghostrider.....you just might be surprised

HTH and good luck

Leslie

·
Registered
991 Posts
Oooops sorry, guess I should have read the whole thread first. I think I thought the wrong person was looking for one......it would be nuts to pay shipping for something that oversized from the left coast to the east coast. I'd start calling around locally. Blue interiors were pretty popular.

Leslie

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
123 Posts
As long as you secure it, you should be able to just trim over it. It would be better condition than any wrecker one in the end...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
justcallmefrank said:
As long as you secure it, you should be able to just trim over it. It would be better condition than any wrecker one in the end...
And one would find the trim where?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Who says it has to be factory trim? Any fabric shop should be able to help you out with something that will do the job. Use a hot glue gun and some PVA glue to secure it and a staple gun to fasten. Piece of cake.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts