Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Absof*ckintotalutely Hilarious!!!!!!!!! Although a serious gut buster to the point of cramps,(esp after reading several pages in..) I'm also very glad that on this board, it would never escalate to that point. Makes one appreciate what "we" have here. Thanks for the laugh.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
After reading all 28 pages, I must say- I laughed my butt off. I was going to Photoshop a picture of a My Little Pony (blow up doll Mustang) and a Johnny Lightning Mustang II Cobra II (only Mustang his Camaro ever beat, but only because its still in package) but I have to bow down to the superior Photoshopping abilities that have posted there!

·
Registered
351 Posts
geeze........ I got to page 8 and the "rapist" never had enough sack even to post back. What a turd!

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Pretty funny I read all 28 pages too!

will

·
Registered
202 Posts
lol I read all 28 pages too...shit is funny 8)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
hahahaha those pics are freakin funny :lol:
that guy got :eek:wned: BAD

·
Registered
99 Posts
holy crap, what an idiot, if hes gonna post on the boards of mustangs, at least know a little about them first!! Anyevent, Funny shit, pointless--

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
man laugh my ass of when i saw those pics of that poor guy, he should of least put some mods of his supposeably supraTT, that guy got what he disserved, typical young guys who think they can get away with everything on the net, but that was some funny shit

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013451;p=28

Ok...

So which one of you Monkeys is "CelicaSupra" on that forum? Hahahahaha...I KNEW one of you would post over there eventually. :wink:

___
*Waves* That would be me. I was going to go with Downshift, but I figured "CelicaSupra" would allow me to represent our board better.

:mk2:
:mk2vroom:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts