Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone. Wanted to introduce myself and my new heap of a project. Bought a 83 Celica Supra non-running for $800. So far I've got it to crank on its own but still chasing down wiring issues from the previous owners. They butchered the igniter wiring, took me a several weeks to nail it down to that but I've ordered diagrams off ebay and we will see if they are helpful in rewiring it correctly. Enjoy it in all its glory lol

·
Premium Member
7,928 Posts
c0ral Nice find!!

5spd ?? Sun roof?? Other details of note??

·
Founding Member
6,405 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any rust?
It has a bit on the fenders, but nothing major I've found. Its hard to see in that picture but it has a really bad attempt to replace the passenger side rear quarter panel. Looks like whoever did it used too much body filler.
c0ral Nice find!!

5spd ?? Sun roof?? Other details of note??
It is a 5 Speed with a sunroof. Not sure what else would be considered note worthy, but I believe I read the color is a one year color.
Welcome aboard.
Thank you Sir, Thrilled to have a Supra to work on.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Nice find. Another Terra Cotta to be back on the street. It's the best color, but I am biased. How is the interior?

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
TC color was available on 82 and 83.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice find. Another Terra Cotta to be back on the street. It's the best color, but I am biased. How is the interior?
It's in ok shape. The dash is trashed but it's complete from what I can tell.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts