Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls,
My name is Chris, I have been a proud Toyota owner for the last 7 years. I just picked up another 86 Celica Supra with 150k on the clock and its a 5speed. I use to own a 85 Celica Supra that had 75k miles but I sold it for a MR2. <--DUMB MOVE. Well I hope you guys enjoy the pictures of my old 85 and my new 86. oh and the Lexus badge will soon be removed.
Take care,
Chris
This is my old one.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Welcome, and thanks for sharing pics so soon! I used to have a silver 85, and now one of our current Supras is a two tone 86 like your old one. :) These cars sure are habit-forming! More info on your car (interior, sound, performance parts, plans) would be appreciated! You also won't find a better group of car people on the net than right here.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome, and thanks for sharing pics so soon! I used to have a silver 85, and now one of our current Supras is a two tone 86 like your old one. :) These cars sure are habit-forming! More info on your car (interior, sound, performance parts, plans) would be appreciated! You also won't find a better group of car people on the net than right here.
As for mods the Celica Supra will stay some what stock till I get my MR2 going again. It has black and grey cloth interior, 5 speed, and sunroof. The interior is in good shape. I would like to change out the speakers since they are blowen and sound like crap. I did put a Poineer AVIC D3 double din radio in it. The guy I bought it from was going to turbo it using parts form the mk3. so I got a box of turbo parts. I do want to do some wheels, and exhaust. So I will have to take a look around on this board to see what you guys are doing. but otherwise this will be my DD for a bit. I have been on a great MR2 board for the last 4 years. so I hope this one is a good one for the Celica Supra

1 - 6 of 6 Posts