Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here as a fly on the wall for a few years, but haven't been so dedicated. Long story short, found two mkiis behind a barn, thought I could piece them together in a couple months time, then life got in the way. Lately, I've been thinking about actually putting work into this project and building the car I imagined years ago. Glad to see the community is still thriving, and parts are still available. Please hold the 'read the faqs' and 'use the search bar' and 'cygnus' comments. Hopefully I won't need to ask questions that have already been answered. Gonna try to get a build progress thread going, when I start making progress. Until then motivational quotes are very welcome. Thanks for the read, have a great day.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey rustbucket,
Looking forward to your build updates. If you need any help or advice go ahead and post. I know how hard it is to research when time seems to be against you. I am back on here after quite a while without any issues on my 86 6M DD (geez, I've had it for 7 years already!)...need to take care of a few issues and finally finish my 84 after almost 20 years. Plus, got a few projects in mind. I'm just outside of Belvidere, east of Rockford. Your profile shows Chicago...are you from Chicago proper or a suburb?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts