Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just stopping by to say hello...its nice seeing some old faces and alot of new...this was my first forum and its a great one...i do miss the mk2 scene... maybe one day again...any way be safe cya guys

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
This forum has a LOT of new Supra owners and that is a good thing! I joined up a week after I got mine and it has been an invaluable place for information, indeed! Be safe and just be a good neighbor and stay over there. I do.

When you get another Supra, please share, Mike. I'm happy with mine as a Daily driver. Mostly beer runs. LATELY.

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
COVID stuff.
Mask it or get a casket.
My freezer is FULL.
1596836112375.png

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Oxygen intake is important. It's my breath that NO ONE wants to breathe.
Locally , stores will NOT allow you to enter stores without a frikken mask.
I'm getting used to that rule. I have 3 different kinds: In my car, in my pocket and at home.
Covid-19 is rampant and you may die a painful death. EYE may have it, already. I'm high-risk.
World wide virus.
Stay 2 meters away!
There was a guy at Freddie's wearing a WW II gas mask. :oops: o_O:unsure:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Never worn one and never will wear one. There is a lot of research on this subject available to anyone that has an internet connection. The "news" is the most untrustworthy outlet available. Research, research, research. Education is very important on this topic.

·
Premium Member
5,935 Posts
Never TRUST THE news. Lies and sensationalisms.
Perhaps you live in the US.

Reactions: AJ

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
SuperToy...when I see firefighters and LEO under 50 years old passing from Covid...and previously H1N1 or other flu's not having the same impact on that group...IMO there needs to be some preventive measures ie SIP, mask, social distancing in place...to reduce the risks...education as well...

Tell the firefighter (in my department) he cant say goodbye to his father dying in the hospital...or the entire crew is quarantined when one crew member is non-systematic sp? for Covid...

Both my wife and daughter are in the teaching profession...

I have 37 years in the fire service...agreed some hype involved on all levels, for me its not worth the risk to be not diligent... to protect my family and the general public...

·
Premium Member
7,930 Posts
MikeDC, Welcome to the forums!!! My apologies for the thread hijack!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
AJ....Thank you for your logical and polite response.
I think that all of us know that there are so many missing details about this issue but do not know where to turn to for honest reporting. If you take a few minutes to go to YT and look up 'High Impact Vlogs' (this is not my channel, its one that a friend recommended to me), you can see that the missing pieces are not really missing, they are just unreported. That's the issue. Our families deserve to know the 'how and why'. We need each other, no matter what town, city, state or country we live in.
I enjoy learning from other people's experience. We all have something to contribute.
Sincerely, thank you!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts