Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined up to see if any of you guys will be needing any parts soon... ive got a few toyota projects ive been working on the last 6 or so years !

first is my 89 corolla GT-S which has been built as my autoX / DD summer car..

This car has gone through many stages throughout its life... its had a 60hp 220,xxx mile stock 4age motor & then i swapped in a JDM ae101 4agze supercharged motor... Ran that for a few years an loved it !! last year i ditched the SC an slapped a Turbo & 3in exhaust on her & as of now thats where im calling it quits & have been startting my new project..

I am now working on Building a drift car ! Ive allways been a fan & once i came across this eight six i knew this was the perfect car.. not much been going on lately other then gathering many expensive parts & Rare items i need to complete the beast she will become.. Moving on to why im here... To complete my swap i needed a stronger rear end ! & reading about a supra rear end conversion, i was on a quest to find me a supra rear... well i managed to find a whole car & the guy just wanted to get rid of it ! so 450 bucks later i got a fun new winter beater !! well till spring Then im taken the rear out of it & its pretty much worthless unless i find a buyer for all that is left..

So here she is !! its a 1981 celica supra Straight six with a 5m-e motor That runs way to good for its age haha

ive floated about these forums for awhile just never actually signed up! i look forward to helping anyone out in a quest for mk1 supra parts !

Thanks for lookin
~Dan

·
Registered
304 Posts
The Supra looks very clean needing just a little bodywork to get it up to snuff. Welcome to the forum. BTW, '89 GT-S is very nice, AE86 looks like it has potential.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
That MK1 is in too solid of condition to just part out! I'm sure you could find a different rear axle out of an old Cressida to use instead, or a junkyard MK1. I've read that the MK1 Supra rides/drives really nice for a daily driver, and that color is pretty nice too. Makes me wish I had my own property, or not so many cars right now so that I could save that one. Drop a 5MGE or even a 7MGE in that thing and enjoy it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no parts like this are extremely rare, we had one supra in junk yard but they are crushing all the older cars So im left with nothing.. Yea the car is nice & i have been driving it alot, but i bought it for my project so i will be trying to sell everything but the rear..

·
Registered
139 Posts
welome 89yotarollagts

IM SURE THE PARTS WOULD GET USED BUT! I know a rearend is here somewhere to keep this car alive! Someone will hook you up with it:)have AE86 with BT20V
its a good drift platorm! a celica supra is a all around car drift to strip:) depending on setup. maybe give it a chance or trade but dont part her out :(

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im takin the rear an selling the rest of the car... i have way to many projects as it is, dont need another one.. sorry guys i know how you all feel, if it was a eight six or ae92 id say the same thing

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
Lottsa body damage, hood crooked. If the int. is rought and parts impossible to find, then I can see why he'd want to part it. Those parts could help out some better cars. Just moy 2 cents.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts