Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to say hello to all my friends who happen to love the celica Supra. I happen to have a sleeping beauty which i happen to call the toy. I am trying to post some picture but i am just getting to know this site. Thinking of updating the sound system but don t want to take away from the original look. Open to some suggestion. Hope to meet some new friends.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
where in brooklyn are you? theres a few guys on the island, like myself. anyway, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
welcome. some additional info like year color etc would be nice. lookin forward to the pics...

·
Registered
348 Posts
Welcome to the site! There is a great section on Interior Custom Entertainment that you would get a kick out of.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Hey man, where abouts in Brooklyn are you located? I'm in Cypress Hills.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Nyc

What's up, fellas. I'm from Queens. I just picked up a red 84 Supra (all stock) in very good shape. I've had 3 Celicas (2 84s and 1 85). Incredible cars. I love the 22re and the reliability of them, but the hp was lacking. So I found a Supra up in CT with under 100k on the od. I like the 5M and look fwd to mod'in it up.
Is there any c/s clubs in NYC or out on the island any of you guys know of?

·
Registered
7,137 Posts

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Welcome bro! Where in Queens are you located?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes, welcome.
I'm located in Queens also, he southeast section. In Rosdale,.... used to be in Valley Stream just down the road.
My cars reside a few towns away in storage. Maybe all the NYC boys should get together...sort of a NYC mini meet prior to the big NE Meet usually held in PA.
I think there are 3 or 4 Queens and several Bklyn & LI cars.
What do you think?
Just an Idea

Carlos

·
Registered
915 Posts
i'm in rosedale too. just north of sunrise.
i'm def interested in a meet with the ny chapter. who's got the time to look for more nyers and set it up?? I would love to, but my time is severely limited-i've got four young ones from 4 months to 7 yrs! i'll def make time for a meet, tho!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I'm down. I would imagine this wouldnt be anytime soon right? My car is about to come off the road within a week or so. Maybe we can do a diner meet or something?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts