Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmm okay, Soo i started rust repairs and body work on my mk2. Been driving it around for a while runs amazingly. I drive it in the shed.. do rust repairs and body work for about two weeks, only driving it in and out of the shed to primer and sand parts of it. Was still going fine, until i had almost done and was about to drive it out to fully primer it. It was at that point it didn't really want to start and sounded like a flat battery. the light wasn't on though, when it finally started after foot flat for a while it wouldn't run without my full half way down, it also sounded like a periphial port 13b splattering away etc probably only running on 4 cylinders it sounded like.

My first thought was that the choke was stuck on.. but seeing as its all automatic and electric i thought it would come of after the engine got warm... ................it didn't nor did it idle yet either... second thought was that it was some sort of spark problem so i checked plugs etc... nothing un usually abit of fowling and carbon build up from stopping and starting but nothing crazy.. then i thought injectors were blocked cause its so low on gas and thought it might have picked up something. but i can't see that getting through the filters...

IM STUMPED to say the least, it can't be anything major seeing as it was going one minute and then wasn't the next time i started it? Any help or comments would be appreciated it's awfully frustrating as i just finished painting it and really wanna drive it. HELP! oh yeah... its a standard 1g-geu

1 - 1 of 1 Posts