Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of this stuff has been modified, and so it may not be worth anything. I will list each part with any mods or damages. I cannot use any of this stuff at all now that I'm running MS3x so its all just taking up space. I'm at least trying to see whos interested in what. If there is something you want or need, shoot me an offer. I'm not gonna turn down any reasonable offers at this point. Will be shipping from Tennessee 37087.

All of these parts are from a 1985 5mge with manual transmission.

1. AFM
2. Throttle Body WITH working TPS. The coolant lines have been sealed off. You don't need them anyway.
3. Ignition coil with igniter.
4. M/T 5M-GE ECU. I actually have 2 of these but only 1 pictured.
5. Rising rate fuel pressure regulator. This is an aeromotive knock off with a jegs pressure gauge.
6. 10 stock fuel injectors. The silver ones are just used, probably dirty. The 4 black ones were rebuilt and cleaned by Mr. injector within the last few years. I swear I have the other 2 but....I haven't found them yet.
7. Distributor. Ok, this one is gonna be hard to sell lol. The pickups are not with this dizzy, mine were in bad shape and I didn't need them with MS so I just tossed them. I had to cut off one tooth from the cam sensor (before i went to a crank wheel) and then trimmed off the rotor post. So this is like, ONLY good for cars with aftermarket ecu's and coil on plug systems. I'm probably just gonna have to throw this piece away.
8. Flat "accordion" pipe that goes over top the engine. I see people all the time needing this part. But Ill be damned if i didn't chop off the vacuum ports, and drill a hole in the bottom for an Intake Air Temp sensor (needed for MS). So I'm sure a lot of you will be excited to see one for sale, but if you have a factory vacuum system, you cannot use this part. Sorry.
9. MK3 supra Intercooler. Not pictured. Its still on the car. Nothing wrong with it, its old and looks old but it holds boost.

Attachments

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
One point of correction - that is a constant-rate fuel pressure regulator, not a rising-rate regulator.

--billyM
Ok now you got my curiosity going, I can't remember for the life of me what brand this is or where I got it but it's a aeromotive knock off for sure. How can you tell if it's rising rate or not?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's a copy of this unit. Is this not a rising rate

·
Super Moderator
8,564 Posts
Every regulator, even the stock one, is variable depending on pressure applied. What most people consider a RRFPR is something greater than 1:1 ratio.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Every regulator, even the stock one, is variable depending on pressure applied. What most people consider a RRFPR is something greater than 1:1 ratio.
But only if the ratio changes with pressure changes.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
How much for the distributor shipped to 97123? thinking it might work with the crank wheel trigger from the group buy for COP (in a ms3 setup, for cam and crank position)? I'd be happy paying $30-40 depending (even if it's not worth that much), because frankly it's hardly worth anyone's time to pack up stuff, and get it shipped for anything less...

will

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have method for repairing vacuum-nipples in intake tube if anyone wants to pick that up. Uses off-the-shelf parts from Home Depot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts