Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?wafrtplt

Check this out. I like it, I signed it.

Petition for removal of the front license plate requirement.

You know that front plate looks goofy. You know it looks better with no bracket.

Airflow???

One Supra has been missing a front plate for a few months. Soon the other may be as well. They look so much better without.

Spam the link too if ya know people.
:salute:

·
Registered
311 Posts
i drive around with out a front plate:sarcasm: but of coarse i get pulled over all the time.

Cop: you know you dont have a front plate
Me: Yep
Cop: You know you have a modified Exhaust
Cop: -Scribbles ticket and drives off-
Me: FML:laugh:

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i drive around with out a front plate:sarcasm: but of coarse i get pulled over all the time.

Cop: you know you dont have a front plate
Cop: You know you have a modified Exhaust
Cop: -Scribbles ticket and drives off-
Me: FML:laugh:
Well, 2010 came. No more modified exhaust tickets:thumbsup:

Last time a cop climbed on my ass I held second at about 4.5k casually going down the main street.

:mfinger:RCW 46.37.390:mfinger:

·
Registered
861 Posts
because of that law, my truck is louder than most top fuel drag cars, and looking to do something similar to the Supra!

Just kidding on the second part

But I am looking at heavily modifying the Supra's exhaust to get rid of the Cat and reduce back pressure.:naughty:

·
Registered
5,448 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
wasn't around 2 years ago... well, not on this site anyways.

And, I think that law is as dumb as shit. I mean, really. A front plate serves almost no purpose. You can't even put the little stickers on it! They go on the back plate. So why have it at all?

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
wasn't around 2 years ago... well, not on this site anyways.

And, I think that law is as dumb as shit. I mean, really. A front plate serves almost no purpose. You can't even put the little stickers on it! They go on the back plate. So why have it at all?
So the cop can tag you well ahead of time if you are heading towards him, instead of just him being behind you.

·
Registered
311 Posts
yeah the laser tagging system is pretty dead on with the front plates. But i am all for not having front plates or make it optional.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well if theres only 6000 people it obviously wasn't spammed well.

2 years old huh.

Anyone know of any vehicle forums and Washington forums spam it!!!

Front plates suck.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Well if theres only 6000 people it obviously wasn't spammed well.
No it was not, many of us that spammed a bunch of forums got made fun of, or laughed at on other forums.

·
Registered
861 Posts
well, ok. Exaggeration on my part, but my truck runs dual headers into straight pipes and glass packs. Each side of the exhaust is only 6' long from block to tip, so it's VERY loud. Dare I say it... almost TOO loud.

What I'd like is to do some serious upgrades on the Supra. 2010 means no more Cat! That'll be the first thing to go.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts