Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

I'm back with another question for you Supra experts. I need two measurements on a 1984 Supra. (See photo).

If someone can send me a few photos clearly showing a measuring tape/stick across the two indicated areas, PAUSED -- WE HAVE A WINNER I'll be happy to pay $100 via paypal, venmo, check-in-the-mail -- Whatever method you like. Only one "winner" will be paid. WE HAVE A WINNER

The car MUST be a 1984 model

Photos must be clear, perpendicular to the car body and in focus so I can read the measuring tape. I need to two indicated lengths, right above the trim. "A" is from the edge of the wheel well to the edge of the fender. "B: is essentially the width of the door along the black trim.

This is for an ongoing forensic case. I can't find a local 1984 Supra to measure myself.

Thanks,

Alex Jason

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well actually it is an 85. The dimensions would be the same for an 84. I wasn't sure if it needed to be specifically an 84 but worth a shot.
Thanks, Chris. Can someone confirm that the 84 and 85 doors are the same dimensions?

AJ

·
POTATO
17,268 Posts
Thanks, Chris. Can someone confirm that the 84 and 85 doors are the same dimensions?

AJ
The door dimensions are the same on the Supras from 1982-late1985 so you're good!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts