Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how much would an 84 supra be worth? some guy sent me a text saying these type of problems: small coolant and oil leak somewhere.hard to tell when it keeps burning off when it is driven, sun roof leaks

·
Registered
155 Posts
look around I say. That could mean any number of thing's. It mainly says ,it needs fixing! How much are you willing to spend to get it right Someone here is sure to have a better car for sale ! :thumbsup:
what's he asking for it?

·
Registered
255 Posts
look for rust and dont leave one part of the car unturned look under it as well
and for finding the leak they make stuff you put in the oil and shine a light on / around the engine after you driven it for a while i forgot what kind of light i think it a black light and you be able to tell were the leak is coming from

look it up on the internet

·
Registered
155 Posts
look around I say. That could mean any number of thing's. It mainly says ,it needs fixing! Someone here is sure to have a better car for sale ! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
You sure that isn't 192,000 miles? By the looks of the interior and the cut up panels, it has way more than 92k on it. If the body is solid and the engine not making any weird noises, it's worth around $1,000.

·
Registered
311 Posts
billy is wrong. this car is worth priceless
Hey The pesident is never wrong.:zzzzz:

Id give the guy 1,000 tops mines got and oil leak and i still use it as a daily driver. and coolant leak could be a simple fixe do hose checks and also check the O-ring on the radiator drain plug. mine went bad and i was loosing fluid threw there.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
That is NOT a 90k mile car
If I paid 1k for it, It would be simply to rip it apart and part it out. That car isn't even nice enough to consider that. The interior is disgusting, and wtf happened to the door panel. Id bet all the black paint was added by the PO.

Only this going for that car is the shell, and that needs work from the look of things. Shop around, Dont rush.

The fact that the AFM was played with tells me he wanted to go fast. Probably a failed attempt but the car wasn't treated well.

·
Registered
4,180 Posts
You're in Ca. Look around and compare with other Supras. If you aren't sure, pay an auto tech a few bucks to check it out. Is it smogged? If so, the emissions results might say something.

·
Premium Member
6,134 Posts
Stay far far away. And this post title needed 3 exclamation points? I thought you needed serious help. Sheesh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts