Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

161 - 180 of 216 Posts

·
POTATO
17,179 Posts
Every time I see pics of this car it makes me just want to burn mine to the ground, lol.

I think all those pics should have been included, but then they'd have need a couple more pages...

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #162

·
Premium Member
7,510 Posts
My wife just picked up 3 copies at Borders!! Yes I know I'm a lucky guy!!!

·
Registered
7,010 Posts
about the pics that did not make it to the print: fully understandable: what an ugly looking car... was not looking like this when it came out of the line for sure....so ugly that it is hard to take your eyes off of it...:zzzzz:

·
Premium Member
6,108 Posts
Whats up with you ECHC guys-Every car a supermodel-Oh wait-I see an uneven panel gap! J/K:zzzzz:

·
Registered
701 Posts
I just got mine today, one of my Toyota buddies at work just happened to pick it up while on Field Service in the US and gave it to me. Good article!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Hope everyone is able to get their copies really soon!!

In the Seattle area.... The May issue was on the shelf for a gawd awful long time, June finally hits the bookstores around the last weekend of April, and NOW just this past week, the July issue is on the shelfs.

Something else I just thought of... In the "Letters to the Editor" section, Craig Fitzgeralds email addy is listed. Perhaps a bunch of us should email & mention the POSITIVE things we liked about the article??? Possibly a few may get printed in the August issue??? Just a thought.

Once again, Great job & way to represent the community Greg!!!

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Yes I received my July issue in the mail last week. Since my email address was printed in the article, I did get several msgs from people who enjoyed the story. Even got a few from old high school and college buddies of which I havent talked to in years since they saw the article. But no letters to the editor were published in the July issue concerning the mk2 story.

Thanks again for all the props! I'll throw up the article scans this weekend.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Im sure they are readily avl thru Hemmings.com - I dont have any extra to share personally. Ask for June 2006... July issue is already out on the stands now.

Call Hemmings up directly: 800 227-4373

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #178
Look what my wife surprised me with when I got home from California... she had the article professionally mounted for me.... awweee <3 <3 <3

Now I just need some wall space to hang it from.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Wow, what an achievment! Congrats Greg. Motivating to have one of our members make it in a magazine. Must feel great!

161 - 180 of 216 Posts